• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Useless white penis in panties

All these make me want to buy panties and show off my tiny pee-pee.
This is my compared to. 13” dildo. Of course the black dildo is the right size.
IMG_9636.jpeg

Wife just came to me a said the panties I gave her for Christmas don't fit her right so I guess I'll have to take them off her hands and wear them for myself. HeHe to bad for her....Hehehe...

This is my pathetic clitty in my favorite panties. I looked like this under my blouse and skirt just before going out on a date. A date where a real man fucked me, without care for my worries and fears. A date where anyone could have seen us. A date I would gladly have again!

As for panties, due to a doctor's recommendation, I have permission to wear them from my wife. I have suffered a testicular injury that gives me pain constantly, and the only way to relieve it is to have my boy-ovaries tucked up. I have tried tucking with limited success, but wearing panties works great! So I have chosen silky, satin panties and thongs, in a multitude of colors, but by far, my favorite color is baby-pink. I do like to wear my frilly panties like these, or some of my other sissy panties, when I can get away with it.

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

Back