• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Two Big Impressives (vintage)

xxxeccentric

Author!
Author
BW Combo sm.jpg

"All The Same Girl" early B/W photos.​

Sorry the ring is NOT visible for double check.​

However, some regulars here can now recognize​

her body parts...alone! 😍

ON THE LEFT ABOVE is a Poloroid of the time (early 70s) when she attended BBC gangbangs at Riley Towers in Indianapolis.​

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riley_Towers

Usually 9 to 11 BBC were in attendance. Occasionally another female would show up to help with the "loads". But, most times, it was the one female to service all the guys. Typically started at 7pm (allowing party prep with psychodelics, coke, smoke - she tried to stay away from alcohol). Anything that might increase the senses made BBC feel like footballs, horses, etc. All of which seem to add to her fun.​

As in the straddle to the left, the guys would begin taking turns not too long after her arrival. They actually had their own plan that the smaller guys (8 to 9 inch) would start first. That was so they could get a grip, getting to feel her a little tighter. After a couple of 9 inch, then, since they knew their own rating, she said they always alllowed the next larger into her...always politely taking turns...in that larger direction.​

Finally by the end of the first round of 9 to 11 guys, the largest would be fucking her. She picked up that photo on the left from a corner table where they threw all the Polaroids. They were very "nice", since they allowed her to take home one or two of her choice, before the guys grabbed for their own favs.​

That photo on the above left was, indeed, of one of the larger ones working on her...which evidently got her vote, causing her to pick up that photo! Good memories? 👍👍👍

The time frame? She said that USUALLY everyone had their first fuck over by 11 pm. That allowed for a quick break, a douche, a snack, then some more coke/hash/pot...and then on to the second round. She said that the second round, by nature, was both longer and more intense. Frequently, guys like on the left above, would add ravaging DPs. When she was cuming to the climax of the eve, and knew the last couple were getting ready to work on her, she would give me the phone call to tell me to start the 65 mile drive on the interstate back to the towers, to pick her up.​

ON THE RIGHT ABOVE is a single frame from an 8mm movie, that his cousin filmed of that big guy reaming my wife inside a Lafayette, IN motel. He was a truck driver, who she had met one year prior...when introduced by another white size queen associate. It was that woman who verified this guy.​

indianaalbum.pastperfectonline.com/photo/35E4694C-9573-46...

He and his cousin found this frame, thought it was special, thought it showed what he always wanted to do to a white girl, and then they went to the trouble to focus on and rephotograph the single 8mm frame with a 35mm film camera. That was a lot of effort for that era. And I cannot explain to you how hard it is to get any image out of a small 8mm source! In any case, they came up with this, so they could circulate it among buddies. The film that that this came from? Never got to see it. Would have loved to see it, have a copy. But, it went with the cousin and the owner of the above cock.​

As an audience, we have no idea what has been lost...since photography was invented. Cannot imagine all the bottom drawers, house fires, etc. that have LOST such images forever.​

Well, in this case, I am just glad that we have an old photo print of a tiny 8mm movie film stock.. To me, and I hope to a lot of you, its grainy real world look means a lot more than a Second Life or AI produced vivid toon. This was, after all, a real female getting divided by a really large cock, Oh, yeah, and she just happened to be my wife.​

Back