• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

True

True story: I just found out today my white sister in-law, Sharon, is going through divorce after decades in a sexless marriage. I always hated her white husband Paul and was so happy to see a pic of her with the guy she is dating now. A very strong looking black man who is fucking her so well and hard that she is squirting uncontrollably for the first time in her life, this is what my wife told me. Best part is her "husband" still lives in the house and is completely embarrassed and humiliated. I laugh to think of my sister in-laws pussy being ruined as she soaks the marital bed and Paul sits crying in the next room listening. LMAO. Die you fucking loser.

True story: I just found out today my white sister in-law, Sharon, is going through divorce after decades in a sexless marriage. I always hated her white husband Paul and was so happy to see a pic of her with the guy she is dating now. A very strong looking black man who is fucking her so well and hard that she is squirting uncontrollably for the first time in her life, this is what my wife told me. Best part is her "husband" still lives in the house and is completely embarrassed and humiliated. I laugh to think of my sister in-laws pussy being ruined as she soaks the marital bed and Paul sits crying in the next room listening. LMAO. Die you fucking loser.
Little bit confused here and trying to figure this out. You say Sharon is your sister-in-law, so that would make Paul, your brother?

No the sister of his wife.
Being a bit older myself, I try to see all sides of an issue, and since you say 'after decades in a sexless marriage,' surely this man Paul can not be all that bad if she spent so long a time with him. Children? Providing for their needs, or in the case of his wife, her needs other than the lack of sex?

Sounds pretty harsh for you to say 'Die you fucking loser.' This site needs to hear the happy fun side of sex and what you said kind of brings me down, but I suppose others on here reading about how her new black lover is making her squirt might like reading that. But you see, the way you phrased it, there's nothing erotic about it.

Now, if you were to talk to your sister in law and have her give you some details about the first time especially she got laid by the black guy, how they met, how he seduced her, how she was feeling at the time, lonely, horny, revengeful, curious, scared, you know, those elements that make for a good story. Now that I and others might enjoy reading.

You say your wife relayed the info to you, so have your wife go back and ask those questions and maybe fill you in while you two are having sex. Better watch out though, your wife might get ideas.....;)

Back