• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Trippy 3 some...and more, for my Wife

xxxeccentric

Author!
Author
Back when...in the hippy dippy trippy early seventies, my wife had a regular with 3 well hung guys. She would alternate beween either a Friday or a Saturday night to spend with them on the Purdue campus. On those nights, I would drop her off between 7 and 8 pm at the ring leader's house. They would all take a mescaline or psilocybin or peyote or even an LSD tab as soon as she arrived. Then they would smoke some hashish...several times, while the psychedelic built up. She said that by 9 or 10 pm the pill and the smoke had hit big time. The three guys would then take turns savagely fucking my wife. Of course, back then, it was always bareback. They would even take her back out into the community...like to a local rock music club. There, people who knew her from work at Purdue, would see her with the guys, and her wearing a scanty mini. The guys, and additional strangers, would fondle her at the club. She danced on the floor...with no undies. And sometimes they would even fuck her in the parking lot. One time, they invited some Purdue football players to bend her over a car trunk and fuck her. 4 did. When on the psychedelics and smoke...the cocks felt like huge blimps to her. And the guys seemed to have just as crazy feelings about ripping into her. It was a real "trip" to them, to savagely try to rip another man's wife to a NEW larger size.

A real macho conquering sensation type TRIP? :p

Anyway, the weekend night went in the above fashion. She would call, usually by noon the next day, to be picked up. When I did pick her up, she was beaming, smiling, with her vag red and gaping. She loved the routine, and worked out with the guys, at least one weekend night, for about 3 months. After that? It was her who moved on to more perverse XXX !

This was her look at that time.

And...the meat that they were all fucking into a new diameter

cockymain2sm.jpg

Back