• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Took A Beating, but kept on...

xxxeccentric

Author!
Author
bluestretch5sm.jpg

Took A Beating, but kept on...​

Followers here know that she had different hair color, fur vs shaved, and different fitness over the years of semi pro (1968-2001). Just think of her as a chameleon.

When the parlors first started in the Midwest, it was a unique totally unregulated scheme. And the new owners were both proud and perverse. The girls were not allowed to be either shy or secretive. The culture was reinforcing "do it all, and do it public". This photo was taken by one of the first local owners in Lafayette, IN.

Even the newbies knew not to show "Johns" in any photo. And, she told me that the guy who did this to her did want a photo of the "damage" that he had done. Thus, a better Polaroid went with that customer. This was a backup that the owner took, and later gave to my wife...for the memories.

It was not lost that she would, of course, take the photo home to hubby.

THIS photo was very early on, in the 70s. It shows both old style hair and her first sleek fitness and reforming...for business and personal pride. The parlor owner had bean bags and gel foam inside of blue soft fabric wraps...all over the back room areas. All the combo of stacks were made good use of, in order to get all the angles and deep penetration.

The above condition? She said that the photo was taken after one of the Purdue linemen worked out/in/on her. This was before she primarily got BBC, and the guy that did this was a white. She noted that some of the whites were more aggressive, and seemed to be working out hard on the girl(s). More than a little sadism? Well, she was MORE than a little masochistic. Thus, it all worked!

Oh, I was always surprised at how tight and unmussed her hair was! The guy obviously concentrated ELSEWHERE. And the other end was far from tight and unmussed.

The above is one of the extremely few photos were it does NOT appear that her wedding band is on her finger! 😮😲😈
In fact, with max zoom, you can see the pale untanned spot where the ring is supposed to be! She admitted that in these first parlor (brothel) encounters, the owner and she experimented with not IDing her as married.

Later? They all learned that it was even more of a turn on for most guys to know they were working on a married woman. That is when the band just stayed on...all the time.

*Oh, as I mentioned in another post about the time and look in similar photos, this parlor owner, and one other bar owner, were the first to actually refer to her as pure "fuck meat". And they enouraged their customers to think of her that way and USE her that way. After seeing the above photo, I certainly needed no further convincing.​

An earlier photo of her very first night, at a local unregulated massage parlor (same as brothel in early 70s). The owner had just given given 3 BBC football players a discount. All three took turns reaming her into big and red... (bareback).

Early Spread n64HDRv6smedsmsm.jpg

Back