• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Told wife my fantasy last night

I love stories like this. I was super nervous to talk to my wife about it.

But you'll see the power of the BNWO soon. Women. Can't. Resist.

Mine swore that, "you're enough for me, you're all I need." But once I planted the seed in her mind that I wanted her to be Blacked, she quickly fell into the BNWO rabbit hole like I did and I was clearly not enough lol

You just did the hardest part. Now the fun begins.
Mine too, now we do BNWO rituals hahaha. We started with cuckolding and hotwife fantasies

I don't have a wife (nor gf). Surprise surprise lol

But I was looking at some of @tical27 (?) postings and thought, wouldn't it be wonderful to have a relationship with a young woman (~20+) and then when she's ready, have her seduced (broken in) by a dark skinned stud!? :cool:)

Then I'd put the wedding ring on her finger, while she's geting bareback shafted by a BBC stud! No wasting time with women who don't even think about BBC (The British Broadcasting Corportation, what were you thinking of? ;)

I dunno. Sometimes I know I'm fucked up in the head.

Finally plucked up the courage to tell her I was kind up for the idea of watching her. Suprisingly she wasn't dismissive and we ended up having some incredible sex.

Any other stories of telling your wife?
Congrats! Welcome to a much better way of life! :)

I love stories like this. I was super nervous to talk to my wife about it.

But you'll see the power of the BNWO soon. Women. Can't. Resist.

Mine swore that, "you're enough for me, you're all I need." But once I planted the seed in her mind that I wanted her to be Blacked, she quickly fell into the BNWO rabbit hole like I did and I was clearly not enough lol

You just did the hardest part. Now the fun begins.
Nice! Just wait until she starts cheating on you... If she's not already!

Back