• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Thoughs about young people and cuckolding

Hyperactive1

Author!
Author
When I first heard of cuckolding and what it was it always brought to mind an image of a couple in their mid 40s or 50s trying to Spice up their sex life but i think there are more and more young adults that are interested in cuckolding and Interracial cuckolding specifically, and so this is a question to those who have lived the life style.

What is your opinion on younger people (early to mid 20s) getting into cuckolding? Do you think its good? Do you think its bad? And share experiences if you got some :)

Moi j'aîssais de ne baîsé pratiquement que des femmes mariées qu'importe leur age ! bien que j'adore les jeunes couples rien n'est plus exîtant que de faire un jeune Cocu dans son dos ! Les jeunes épouses ont beaucoup a apprendre j'adore les dévergonder les pervertir jouir dans leur petite bouche pour beacoup c'est la première fois qu' elle téte et avale de la semence d'homme ! Et je fini toujour par les presentées a mes fréres noîr !!
MAÎS toujour sans que le mari le sache c'est bienplus exitant pour môî et pour l'épouse elle est moi nous ne nous genont pas pour parler et de nous moquer du mari cocu

I think it is finally becoming more accepted among younger adults. It is not as looked down upon as it used to be. It does require a certain level of maturity in order to make it work, though. The husband, or boyfriend, needs to get past any jealousy issues, there needs to be good communication between partners, and they both need to understand that sex and love can be separate. The wife, or girlfriend, still needs to respect her husband and understand that it is a privilege that she is able to have the best of both worlds. I wish I could have had this type of relationship earlier in my life. Not enough women understand that there are men out there who want this type of thing and who would make good long-term partners.

We got married in our teens and moved into a house with a basement apartment. The owner an old man - Jim, would walk in on us at any time. We had no privacy. We were very homesick. We both knew nothing about sex. I just stuck it in & was done. My wife Janet was very frustrated. One morning about a week after we were married I heard a moan and woke up and found Jimm sitting next to the bed with his hand under the blanket next to Janet. Janet was looking at me with this scared look. She had her knees up and holding on to Jim's wrist. Janet told me she was sleeping & thought it was me feeling her up.
Jim calmly started talking to us about marriage and how to have a happy one. The whole time his fingers were in Janet. He told us about having no boundaries and how no one knew how to have sex so they ruined their marriage out of frustration or found someone to properly train them.. He found once a couple was trained they were a very happy couple. He asked me to pull back covers. I found Janet holding his wrist but his fingers were working her pussy. I got a hard-on. Do you both agree to let me teach you or I can stop right now? I asked Janet what she wanted to do? Janet told me she hasn't been happy and we need a teacher. Jim smiled and told me to remove Janet's nightclothes & I was to get naked too.
Jim talked to us about love & sex and he explored ALL of Janet. I had never seen her so turned on. I was dripping. Then Jim explained to me I was a Beta male & he was an Alpha male. Because I got turned on watching a better man take my wife. He told us about being owned and controlled. He told us I was going to be a cuckold and Janet will now decide everything in our marriage. He explained I am a boy & will always be a boy in my wife's eyes. Janet agreed & so did I. He asked me if boys get pussy? I hesitated and was scared. He repeated it & Janet humping her hips told me to answer. I told him no. Jim smiled & he told Janet her body belongs to strong men or women. Asked me to take your wife's body from you & make you a cuckold. I couldn't help myself.,
I begged Jim then Jim looked at Janet and told Janet if I do this for you two, You Janet control your husband organisms. You can make him jerk off or not. You can give him some pussy BUT only after he has earned it. You are never to be concerned about his sex life. Do you agree? Janet whispered yes. Then I watched Jim play & fuck Janet for over an hour. I came twice without touching myself. Janet came for the first time very loud. She came like 4 times. She was a limp doll when Jim was finished. her. My 17-year-old wife to this day smiles and says Jim was the best she has ever had.

We got married in our teens and moved into a house with a basement apartment. The owner an old man - Jim, would walk in on us at any time. We had no privacy. We were very homesick. We both knew nothing about sex. I just stuck it in & was done. My wife Janet was very frustrated. One morning about a week after we were married I heard a moan and woke up and found Jimm sitting next to the bed with his hand under the blanket next to Janet. Janet was looking at me with this scared look. She had her knees up and holding on to Jim's wrist. Janet told me she was sleeping & thought it was me feeling her up.
Jim calmly started talking to us about marriage and how to have a happy one. The whole time his fingers were in Janet. He told us about having no boundaries and how no one knew how to have sex so they ruined their marriage out of frustration or found someone to properly train them.. He found once a couple was trained they were a very happy couple. He asked me to pull back covers. I found Janet holding his wrist but his fingers were working her pussy. I got a hard-on. Do you both agree to let me teach you or I can stop right now? I asked Janet what she wanted to do? Janet told me she hasn't been happy and we need a teacher. Jim smiled and told me to remove Janet's nightclothes & I was to get naked too.
Jim talked to us about love & sex and he explored ALL of Janet. I had never seen her so turned on. I was dripping. Then Jim explained to me I was a Beta male & he was an Alpha male. Because I got turned on watching a better man take my wife. He told us about being owned and controlled. He told us I was going to be a cuckold and Janet will now decide everything in our marriage. He explained I am a boy & will always be a boy in my wife's eyes. Janet agreed & so did I. He asked me if boys get pussy? I hesitated and was scared. He repeated it & Janet humping her hips told me to answer. I told him no. Jim smiled & he told Janet her body belongs to strong men or women. Asked me to take your wife's body from you & make you a cuckold. I couldn't help myself.,
I begged Jim then Jim looked at Janet and told Janet if I do this for you two, You Janet control your husband organisms. You can make him jerk off or not. You can give him some pussy BUT only after he has earned it. You are never to be concerned about his sex life. Do you agree? Janet whispered yes. Then I watched Jim play & fuck Janet for over an hour. I came twice without touching myself. Janet came for the first time very loud. She came like 4 times. She was a limp doll when Jim was finished. her. My 17-year-old wife to this day smiles and says Jim was the best she has ever had.
Very good little strory. I would very much like to see your profile but it is restricted. If you would like to friend me, I would appreciate it. Thanks for sharing.

When I first heard of cuckolding and what it was it always brought to mind an image of a couple in their mid 40s or 50s trying to Spice up their sex life but i think there are more and more young adults that are interested in cuckolding and Interracial cuckolding specifically, and so this is a question to those who have lived the life style.

What is your opinion on younger people (early to mid 20s) getting into cuckolding? Do you think its good? Do you think its bad? And share experiences if you got some :)
We got started while she was still in her twenties. We love the cuckold lifestyle!

We got started while she was still in her twenties. We love the cuckold lifestyle!
Perfect. The younger you start, the more years you have to enjoy it and allow it to develop. By getting started in your twenties you have decades to pack in lots and lots of BBC or whatever you're into.

Perfect. The younger you start, the more years you have to enjoy it and allow it to develop. By getting started in your twenties you have decades to pack in lots and lots of BBC or whatever you're into.
Agree fully. A modern white couple embrace the natural order of sexual superiority of black men. A newly wed white wife that get to enjoy the bliss of big black cock throughout her marriage will be a happy wife. She will be desired by her cuckold and admired by her ladyfriends who have yet to take the leap.
also the whiteboi cuckold, if open with it will get respect from other whitebois that secretly wish they would follow their inner desire to submit to REAL MEN…BLACK MEN.

Back