• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

The role of beta trans in the NBWO

Days ago a trans beta confessed that white people are just faded blacks. She moved me and excited me.

I would like to thank the trans betas for their role in building the NBWO. Your radical view choice sets an unmistakable example to all beta whites. I hope you will commit to always bringing us new white women with the aim of impregnating them, to perhaps forget them in search of ever new prey to impregnate. We may forget the white slut on duty... but we are certain that their curly beta male will not forget us, thanks to your precious contribution, having lost what is a rare commodity for him. This will encourage us to always give you the pleasure you deserve. Your courage is rewarded by the pleasure you feel in being penetrated by the Alpha Male, while the beta white male will have no choice but to masturbate in front of videos of you fucking with our brothers.

Thanks to you, we will force the white beta male, if he does not want to depend on psychotropic drugs, to become gay and serve us, to discover that we are his only solution to his health.

Beta trans for the NBWO, thanks for being there!
United we will bring the race of oppressors, the white race, to extinction!

Back