• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

The man who turned me.

JoshyJoS

Jack of Spades Whiteboi Gooner
Some of you know my story of how I was a racist, submissive white fag. I serviced white 'men' all the time and whenever black men would approach me I'd always shoot them down. They've always been drawn to me because of my big lips, fat ass, pale skin, and feminine curves. One day years ago this young man about 20-21 approached me on grindr - he's absolutely beautiful but I cropped his face out for privacy. He asked me to suck him off and I was honest with him - I didn't do black men - but his dick pic made me very excited. I wondered if I could handle it all. He asked me to come to his apartment and let myself in, where he'd be stroking on the couch in the dark. I did it. I slipped his beautiful, perfect dick into my mouth and down my throat. He nutted as I fucked my throat on his dick, and said no woman had ever been able to do that for him. That day I went from being a 'bi guy' to identifying as a complete faggot inferior. I was so excited I even told black friends at work, who admittedly judged me. I didn't care. I serviced him as long as he let me and found my place in the sexual hierarchy. I've been happily serving superior men ever since. Thanks for giving me safe place to tell my story.

1000013095.jpg

Back