• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

The losing of “our women” or from the female perspective “surrender of our men” - Why is this so deeply arousing ?

So there seem to be three groups here, and I wondered if each could speak to why this is so arousing …. that is black males taking white females from white males and fucking and breeding with them.

Perhaps if white males could explain to their women and black men why losing their women makes them want to masturbate rather than protec5 them.

Perhaps if white women could explain the erotic feeling of being taken from white men and fucked and bred.

Perhaps black men could explain the rather obvious feeling of victory.

This may all seem obvious to all here, but there is obviously something going on at a deeply primitive level here to all of us ….i hope you’ll take the time to put it into words.

IMG_0450.jpeg

We understand, if only subconsciously, that, we deserve to lose to better men. Black Men.
So then, they deserve to win. To defeat us. Conquer us. "Our" women. Conquer their wombs. Superior triumphs over inferior. This is Natural. It could not be more natural.
I think our reaction to this is also entirely natural to us as the white race. We, either meekly, or enthusiastically, instinctively submit to our Black Masters. Everyone loves a winner. And the Black Race is winning.

It's got a lot to do with racial tensions and emasculation. I think that because black men have larger penises it makes things tense. Feelings of inadequacy and extreme jealousy become sexual enhancers. The primal feeling is like: the other tribe is conquering your women and you have been defeated.
Great way to put it, far better than my explanation lol

It's got a lot to do with racial tensions and emasculation. I think that because black men have larger penises it makes things tense. Feelings of inadequacy and extreme jealousy become sexual enhancers. The primal feeling is like: the other tribe is conquering your women and you have been defeated.

This is so true.

Back