• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

The Good Doctor- Gone bad - Goes Black

I wrote this fantasy a few years ago (for a friend of mine at the time, who was a Dr.) she had a VERY slutty friend in real life...who is also incorporated into this story in the role of Suzy. Needless to say neither of these are their real names.

The Good Doctor- Gone bad - Goes Black

Erotica |

Scene One

The hotel lobby

The taxi pulls up outside the Hotel, Starless turns to the Dirty Doctor and says “well honey were home”

Alex turns to Starless and smiles “YES, I know but what ever shall we do now that we are here, and why are these two fuckers here with us?” She points a waggling finger at the two black guys sat in the seats opposite, “Sorry, whasswerrs your names again, ooh never minds” she then bursts into fits of giggles.

“You are sooo drunk! Says Suzy

“I am and I don't bloody care! Alex says, placing a kiss on Suzy's cheek, “Anyway you can talk you, look at the state of you dirty bitch, and getting Me fixed up with these two, what do you take me for ? ”

Suzy slips her hand up Alex's skirt, “Well by the feel of your wet knickers, an even dirtier bitch than me wooooh woooh, guys you are in for treat tonight with this one, you know what they say about the quiet ones?”

“Little old Moi!” Alex puts a finger to her lips and a mock indignat look, “but I'm a good girl”

Starless turns to her and then looks at the two black guys “yes I can tell you boys, she is a VERY good girl, but tonight we are gonna make her a VERY, VERY bad little girl”

Simultaneously all four of the black guys in the taxi all cheers and in unison shout “Awww...Right”

OK you fukkers lets get this party strarted, Starless then looks at Alex and Suzy and says “Shall we?”

the two girls look at one another and bith say “YESSSS lets do it” in unison and both fall out of the taxi laughing.

Alex links arms with two of the black guys and Suzy follows suit, Starless walks behind watching both girls from behind, he smiles as he watches the black guys fondle their buttocks as they walk towards the hotel lobby.

Starless walks up to the girl on the reception desk, and asks “Excuse me Fiona, is the bar still open?
I'm sorry Sir but it's already after 2:00am and so the bar is shut, if you want drinks I can get the night porter to take your order “

Starless turns to Alex and Suzy, “Sorry but the we too late, the bar's already shut”

The two girls look at each other and start laughing, Suzy turns to Alex “Oh well never mind, we'll just have to go to bed then” she takes one of the hands from each of the two black guys and untangles herself and then turns to them both “but what are we gonna do with you two then ?” she then stands on her tiptoes and kisses them both “Oh well I'm sure if we all think really long and hard we can think of something we can do to keep you all entertained” and then starts giggling.

Alex walks over to the lift and presses the button, the lift doors open and she walks in, holding the doors open, she then points at one of the black guys and beckons hims with a curling finger ”Come here you, and bring you gorgeous friend with you”

Suzy runs towards the lift, and stands with her legs apart -she then points towards the other two Black guys, “Yes and you two as well, get in here now!”

The other two black guys run towards the lift and bundle her towards the back of the lift, starless then picks up his bag and heads into the lift, Starless stands in the doorway of the lift holding the door back open wide. Suzy is already kissing one black guy, whilst the other one hitches up her skirt to reveal her stocking tops, he gropes her arse and then whispers something in her ear.

Starless then wags a finger at him, “Ahhh ahhh ah, no secrets here” Suzy what did he just say?

Suzy turns her head and says, “He's just told me he's got a fucking huge cock--- promises promises” and she starts laughing again.

Alex is now kissing one of her companions “This ones just told me the same thing”

Suzy then pushes both her companions away and said “So come on then, which one of you has the biggest dick then? Lets find out shall we?", she then starts undoing the belts and gets to work on undoing the jeans of the two black guys beside her.

Alex then shouts at Suzy, “Jesus what are you like can't you wait till we get to the room your dirty cow?

“No I wanna know now, last thing I want is for you to get one with a bigger cock, so come on lets see what your two have got, come on guys get your fucking cocks out?

Suzy now has her hands pulling down on both pairs of boxer shorts, “Allllll fucking right..I think we have a winner” she wraps her hand around the stiffening cock of the guy on the right. “would you look at the size of this fucker, hmmmm yumm yum” she then glides down towarsds the floor of the lift and spreads her legs open, then takes the cock deeply into her mouth.

Starless loks at Alex and says “You know I think Suzy's got the right idea, best to check out the goods right now, after all you wouldn't wannna be shortchanged, and have your mate get the biggest one now would you?”

Alex looks at Starless and licks her lips, “OK if you say so ...spose your right, she then starts to undo the belts and undoes the jeans of the two guys next to her, she then wrenches down on their boxers and releases their rising cocks, her hands reach down to stroke both errect cocks.

“Erermmm Suuuu...zzzzyy, I think I win actually”

Suzy turns to look and literally goes slack jawed, “yow guckin gucky githch” she then pulls the cock from her mouth, fuckin hell Alex, what is THAT!

Alex strokes the enourmous black cock bringing it to full view, “THIS Soooozy is what you call a Cock, a fucking lovely great big BLACK cock, and I am gonnna suck it and fuck it, that's what this is suzy, now you get back to your little cock over there but if you ask me very nicely I might let you have him – BUT only after I've done with him..ok?

Suzy then looks up at both her guys and says “its OK boys, I still lurve yooo long time” hahaha and she slips her mouth around the thick black member and resumes sucking, whilst wanking the other cock, she then takes the cock out of her mouth and moves her head to suck the guy on the left.

Starless nods to Alex, “Soooo looks like you win again, well don't leave the guys cock just standiing there, fucking suck it”

Alex flicks her hair around and as she moves down to take the enormous black cock in her mouth she says “Hmmmmmm yessssss with pleasure!”

Starless then looks into the lobby and over at the girl on reception, – he whistles loudly the girl is looking directlyy towards hm “OK night night Fiona we are off now”, he removes his arm from the door of the lift and moves himself into the corner of lift, to provide a better view to the young girl on the reception desk, Alex is closest to the lift door, Starless moves her legs apart further with the riding crop to display the white thighs from the tops of her stockings, Alex is taking the enormous black cock into her mouth, with her head rolling form side to side as her mouth glides up and down the length of the cock.

Dont; be rude Alex, “Say goodnight to Fiona

Alex disengages from the cock and waves her hand at the dumbstruck girl on the reception desk “Yes night night Fiona”, Alex then instantly returns her mouth to the massive black cock and resumes her motions.

With that there is a “ping”, and the doors of the lift close and they feel the lift starting to move up.

“Did someone press the button ” asks Starless, all the guys shake their heads, “nope”

“Oh” says Starless, “Tha't interesting, I think that we're about to find out who called the lift then”

after a few minutes the lift stops and the doors open to reveal the Night porter standing in front of them, he stands there motionless, with his mouth wide open watching the two girls as they continue to suck and wank both their respective black cocks.

Starless smiles at the porter and says, “Sorry wrong floor, going down”

Starless hits the button for the top floor and the doors glide shut.

After a few minutes the lift doors open again.

“OK people” this is our floor, time to get out

Both girls disengage from their cocks and stand up.

Now Ladies I have something here that I think you might appreciate.

Starless reaches into his bag and produces four fabric leashes.

Now I think we need to make sure that these boys don't get excited and run away and get lost in this big hotel now don't you?

Alex looks at Starless quizically, “Sorry but err what are you talking about?
Starless hands Alex a lead and says “OK see this he opens up the “noose” of the leash Now put his balls in this”

alex takes the leash and places the first guys balls into the loop of the leash, she closes it slowly and then gives the leash a tug.

“OK so the same with the other one then, and here's two for you too Suzy”

Starless then passes a riding crop to Alex and says “OK its time to ride your little pony to our room then”

He then leans over and whispers into her ear, “ohhh yesss” she says gleefully.

Alex then turns to the first black guy and says, “ OK get down on all fours fucker!”

the guy instantly complies, he asumes the position on the floor just in frort of the lift, Alex then straddles his broad back, her skirt is hitched up showing off her black stockings and suspenders she grabs his head and moves it from side to side, “awwww shame we don't have another leash, awwww.

Starless then reaches into his bag and produces a wide black leather dog collar with silver studs, “Here you go Doctor, I think this should do the trick.”

Alex slips the collar around the neck of her big black steed, Starless then hands Alex a thick hefty lead, she attaches the clasp to the loop in the dog collar and gives it a firm tug.

Suzy then comes alongside, “Oooowww, thats a nice ride Alex, soooo can I have one of those too?

Starless then turns to Suzy and says “Why yes of course and once we've got you saddled up, we are gonna have a race”

Minutes later both girls are sat astride their Black studs pulling on the leads attached to the studded dog collars around both guys necks and occasionally the girls tug on the leashes around their balls.
Both guys are on all fours and and moving around in response to the treatment that the girls deal out via the leashes and collar tugs.

Starless then says loudy, “OK riders ready, ok then let the race commence!”

Starless then flicks the end of his riding crop first at Alex's arse and then onto Suzy's, instinctively both girls tug roughly on their leads and Alex yells “Come on Fuckin giddy up you fuckin gorgeous big black fucker!”.

Both guys shamble off down the hotel corridor, with their jeans falling down and whilst trying to avoid falling over as both the girls yank violently on their leads and whoop and yelp shouting “come on Horsey …..faster, faster”

Starless turns ot the two black guys stood in the lift and says, “OK come on guys, we need to catch them up, we've got some sluts to fuck, its gonna be a long night!.

One of the guys looks at Starless and say "YES, it will be, we're gonna give both these sluts a ton of black cock, and black spunk all night long"

The other guys plays with his thick long cock and says "Yeaaah those bitches, once they go black they just can't get enough of this, this is da reeel Sheeeet!"

Starless turns to both of them and says, listen guys those two are gonna fuckin fuck you till you are drained dry, and then they are gonna fuck you some more, you are gonna be begging for mercy"

Both guys look at each other and say, one says to the other "Well come on Bro whacha waitin for - lets fuck these sluts, theys needen to be blacked big time!

Starless turns to them and says, "Yeah guys, thats right, but remember I go first with Alex and Suzy ok, these are my sluts and I get to fill their cunts with spunk first - dont you forget that Ok"

"OK"

"OK"

Right then guys come on "LET THE FUCKING COMMENCE!

Back