• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

the fantasy of French

I don't have good enough English to write a story.
What connects me the most is the expatriate ****** (diplomats, teachers, engineers) who go to Africa. The wife but also the ******** or *********, initially innocents, sooner or later undergo the assaults either of powerful locals (minister, company director, politician, military or high-ranking police officer) or of their employees (gardener, driver, maid) .
In the case of managers, I also like the initial complicity of the husband (it's good for the career) or conversely, his great naivety vis-à-vis events (including blackmail).
I lived several years in Africa, with my wife, and I often fantasized about it.

I don't have good enough English to write a story.
What connects me the most is the expatriate ****** (diplomats, teachers, engineers) who go to Africa. The wife but also the ******** or *********, initially innocents, sooner or later undergo the assaults either of powerful locals (minister, company director, politician, military or high-ranking police officer) or of their employees (gardener, driver, maid) .
In the case of managers, I also like the initial complicity of the husband (it's good for the career) or conversely, his great naivety vis-à-vis events (including blackmail).
I lived several years in Africa, with my wife, and I often fantasized about it.
Same I don't have good enough English to write a story , and I really want to write a story about a Indian mom which are usually most reserved and conservative turning into a total slut

The lives of expatriates, particularly in Africa, have nothing in common with those of couples vacationing in the same place for a few days or a few weeks.
The often different local customs, the distance from ****** and friends and therefore from the normal social framework of our home countries, the classic instinct to live partly in isolation, to associate only with one's own kind, with local authorities and people in positions of power, or with domestic servants: all these factors contribute to an approach to human relationships (including sexual ones) that is different from what we experience on a daily basis in our Western countries.
And while we have every right to be offended by this, we can also find it a source of delightful pleasure, like many of the stories and photos found here on Darkwanderer.

Back