• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

The Coma

I have a hot idea for a story premise I hope someone might like.

So basically, it starts with a close and loving innocent mother and son. He is leaving for college and they say their goodbyes. However on the way he was involved in a car accident.

He wakes up a couple of years later and his mother is so happy to see him and to finally welcome him home for his recovery, however he can hardly recognise her... She now has dyed blonde hair, fake tits, and dresses like a slut. It turns out that while he was out she found BBC, and it became a big part of her life. After moving back home he struggles with not only his own lust for his new found bimbo mother, but also the his fascination with her new lifestyle. I really like the idea of him initially having to hear what she is up to while at home, then trying to spy, while she is even more turned on by teasing him. Eventually he could become her very own live in cuck. And she would live happily ever after with all the cock a mother could want, with the help of her loving son.

If anyone knows of any similar stories in the meantime I'd love to read them.

Don't think I've come across a story quite like that. Coma-cuck stories in general seem pretty rare. Nebic has one (currently 9 chapters, with at least 1 more to go) where a boyfriend is in a car accident and while he's in a coma his GF undergoes a bit of slutification (sp?). But thats well into the story, not the starting point. I think I vaguely remember reading a couple others where the wife cheats while the husband is comatose, but those focused more on the cheating aspect -rather than a sudden change (as far as the cuck is concerned) in the woman he loves.

As for your idea, it's definitely fucked up. I like it though. And while its unconventional for whats on this site, its still primarily an IR-cuck story so I think it'd still fit in. I hope someone writes it.

Out of curiosity, what kind of teasing do you picture the mom doing? Is it the coy sort of 'deliberate accident' stuff (oh my, you can see my panties when I bend over like this?). Or is she more of a taunter: 'like what you see, well you can't have it!'.

Oh, she would be rubbing it in his face, maybe litterally. She has been lonely, had strangers, got an addiction, then all of a sudden she has to be a mother again!? It's him that has to adapt, not her

Nice. The best stories in the 'cucked by mom' niche, IMO, have that sort of mother. Ones who deliberately choose big cocks over their son's emotional well being.

Nice. The best stories in the 'cucked by mom' niche, IMO, have that sort of mother. Ones who deliberately choose big cocks over their son's emotional well being.

His emotional well being may well like it. It's surely being a good mother to encourage it when she finds out. But if not, you are right. A good cock can soon make a mother forget her ******.

Don't think I've come across a story quite like that. Coma-cuck stories in general seem pretty rare. Nebic has one (currently 9 chapters, with at least 1 more to go) where a boyfriend is in a car accident and while he's in a coma his GF undergoes a bit of slutification (sp?). But thats well into the story, not the starting point. I think I vaguely remember reading a couple others where the wife cheats while the husband is comatose, but those focused more on the cheating aspect -rather than a sudden change (as far as the cuck is concerned) in the woman he loves.

As for your idea, it's definitely fucked up. I like it though. And while its unconventional for whats on this site, its still primarily an IR-cuck story so I think it'd still fit in. I hope someone writes it.

Out of curiosity, what kind of teasing do you picture the mom doing? Is it the coy sort of 'deliberate accident' stuff (oh my, you can see my panties when I bend over like this?). Or is she more of a taunter: 'like what you see, well you can't have it!'.
Hi AlfonsoAnon,
Do you have the name or maybe a link for the Nebic stories? I tired to search for that author's name but didn't come up with anything. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi AlfonsoAnon,
Do you have the name or maybe a link for the Nebic stories? I tired to search for that author's name but didn't come up with anything. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.
I'm very interested too.
Its a wordpress page, Stories With Nebic. The specific story I was talking about is 'Julias Descent'.

If you like that story, he doesn't actually have too much more like it. 'Julia' is about as close to a normal cuckold story as he gets. Much of his other stuff includes maiming/mutilation, snuff, ****** (mainly moms), watersports, and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting. Often all in the same story. Dark is one thing, Nebic is something else.

*edit* to be clear, I generally like his stuff. He just takes things a few notches too far for me. So I'll enjoy the bulk of the content in most of his stories, but rarely the ending.

Back