• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

The classical statues of BNWO

Every significant new culture starts with meaningful art. This will also happen when the BNWO rolls outs ubiquitously.
I would really love to see this art come to life and its beauty seeping into mainstream life.

Below two wonderful examples of statues that emphasize and foster the BNWO. What would you think of this art in your neighborhood? How can we support this better?
Future-classics02.jpgFuture-classics01.jpg

Every significant new culture starts with meaningful art. This will also happen when the BNWO rolls outs ubiquitously.
I would really love to see this art come to life and its beauty seeping into mainstream life.

Below two wonderful examples of statues that emphasize and foster the BNWO. What would you think of this art in your neighborhood? How can we support this better?
View attachment 361304View attachment 361305

So beautiful

Beautiful 😍

Perfect! We need to rip down all the white racist statues and replace them with this BNWO works of art.

Back