• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Thank you

Just thought I’d start this year out with a serious thought that’s been on my mind lately and I’m probably not alone in thinking this.
While I’m sure there have been some individual acknowledgements given at times over the years, I’d like to offer a big heartfelt THANK YOU, personally and individually to any and all black men who have fucked white wives and girlfriends and just single white girls in general in the past. I appreciate greatly what you have done and hopefully continue to do in the future when it comes to this.
And while I’m at it, let me also extend that THANK YOU to include all those white wives and girlfriends and white women in general who have gotten blacked as well. Without the wonderful contributions of both you and black men, people like myself would miss out on the amazing satisfaction and enjoyment we get from what you do.
Keep up this great and noble cause and here’s to continued relations in the future. Cheers! 👍

Back