• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!
I came here after being banned from literally every other platform (Yeah, that one too!). I appreciate having never been asked to remove content or delete something I said. The ability to be able to say something nobody else likes or agrees with at the moment, is the most important thing I cherish in this world.

So, anyways...

I appreciate the love!

Hope ya'll have a tremendous day!

Sissy-Hentai-Artwork-of-Whitebois-Blacked-36.jpg

Screenshot_20231216_083825_Chrome.jpg

I came here after being banned from literally every other platform (Yeah, that one too!). I appreciate having never been asked to remove content or delete something I said. The ability to be able to say something nobody else likes or agrees with at the moment, is the most important thing I cherish in this world.

So, anyways...

I appreciate the love!

Hope ya'll have a tremendous day!

View attachment 350638

View attachment 350639

Aww that sounds all soft and mushy though :p

But i really agree being able to be free and say whatever you want without having to be banned or something is something we should all cherish its super important to me aswell.

PS: Bimbo prison sounds like a wonderful place and i wish i was in it

I served in the USMC. It means more when you've seen people hang themselves thinking they sacrificed everything for nothing more than to give someone the privilege to say something you might not like. I would die for anyone's right to that same privilege. I can't say I fought for everything our government is involved in, but I can still say I always fought for keeping that alive. I would hope everyone would feel the same way.

I served in the USMC. It means more when you've seen people hang themselves thinking they sacrificed everything for nothing more than to give someone the privilege to say something you might not like. I would die for anyone's right to that same privilege. I can't say I fought for everything our government is involved in, but I can still say I always fought for keeping that alive. I would hope everyone would feel the same way.
PSS: Bimbo prison sounds like a wonderful place and i wish i was in it, too!!!

Well then i woulf first like to say thank you for your service. Its like you said very important. Being able to be free and say whatever you like (even if someone else disagrees) and that its something so valueable that it should be protected at all costs.
Its something to aspire and be proud of i think

PS: yep i read through it but had to stop halfway cause i was getting way too horny haha. What a great place to end up in, im jealous.

Back