• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Testing a theory/Counting couples

Last Wednesday I was at a friend's house and the topic of interracial relationships came up. My friends girl said that she wasn't in to it but a lot of girls were. she said she didn't understand why some a few of her friends limit themselves to dating only black men.

I suggest the obvious, BIG BLCK DICK. She said that has come up on girls night several times. They admitted black guys are typically bigger most of the time but not much bigger most of the time.

We all talked about the sizes we've had and most white guys were 6.5 to 7 on average while black guys were 7 or slightly over. It was a rarity to find anything bigger than that with either and if so just by a inch. Black guys were a little larger than average a little more often than white guhs as well.

Now the main difference was at the 10 to 12 inches in size it was still very and I mean very rare to find anything that big but black guys were that size way more often than white guys. They all agreed that when they did find a white guy in that range though it was almost always massive 11 to 12 inches and ridiculously wide. One of the girls said the biggest she ever saw was a white guy and she told him there was no way she was having sex with him. She even asked if it was OK if her roommate saw it and her roommate couldn't believe it was real.

So that made me think that if average size is typical just a inch bigger, they were bigger than average more often but it was rare than that couldn't be the reason.

As I was watching a set of commercials I noticed all three depicted a couple with a black man and white woman. I tried to remember when I've seen a black girl with a black guy and I drew a blank. I started a count right then. Whenever I saw any media with a couple what type of couple was it... these were the numbers since last weekend.

I saw 123 couples out of those 123 couples 36 were White Woman and White man, 18 were black man and white woman, 12 were a white man or woman with another race, 1 was a black woman with a white man, 68 were depicting a black man with a white woman. That was in Movies, Shows, Commercials, posters, billboards, magazine, ads, social media and YouTube stuff.

I was completely blown away by this. White girls are being Conditioning to date black guys in everything we consume on a daily basis and it's something we don't even notice except in our subconscious. I told my friends about it and they couldn't believe it they are currently starting their own count.

Start your count and post the results below.

Back