• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Swedish Policewomen Leak Info to Gangs

Well, maybe not controversial from our point of view 😊
But in one of our major papers they say that swedish BLM is different after the police women kneel to BLM:

”They don’t demand equality”
”They demand white submission”

For some that’s hard to handle.

View attachment 393554
Wow!!😃I had no idea Sweden and its institutions were that progressive. But it's also not that strange perhaps, if we consider the fact that Sweden leads the way in a number of fields and causes.😊👏And with BLM they also acknowledge the struggles of brown/Muslim people in your country, and what's wrong with that??

Exactly how can it be a controversy just because some support our Black superiors? The authorities cannot stop their employees dating Black guys - this is the way the worlds going, if only they realised
No they cant’t stop their female police officers from dating black guys. The controversy was that they knelt before the BLM while on active duty and wearing their uniforms. For mainstream media and mainstream politicians that was a bit much. But they will get used to it.

No they cant’t stop their female police officers from dating black guys. The controversy was that they knelt before the BLM while on active duty and wearing their uniforms. For mainstream media and mainstream politicians that was a bit much. But they will get used to it.
It's fantastic that those female police officers knelt to BLM in their uniforms, it shows 100% submission to the superior Black race and sends out a clear signal that hey are above the law and above the weak white rules.

Do you know if the police officers in question have been reprimanded or suspended?😲

There was an internal investigation that said that the actions were inappropriate as they did not follow the constitutional requirement to act impartially toward the protest. But they suffered no consequences.
Sweden has such a noble and highly progressive society!😊I saw a clip of a stunningly beautiful Swedish model, who told about her own conversion to Islam, her cousin's and that of her sister.🧕I'm still amazed at all the great beauties in Sweden, and their love for the Islam and muslim men.😃☪️

There was an internal investigation that said that the actions were inappropriate as they did not follow the constitutional requirement to act impartially toward the protest. But they suffered no consequences.
Do you know what the policy is of the Swedish Government and medical establishment towards transgenders?? I was wondering if they are treated as well as all Swedish women are by muslim men, but also by Muslimahs?😊

Back