• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Swedish elections

I appreciate the effort but I have to disagree with your conclusions. As far as I understand it, white phenotypes are recessive and although it is possible for them to resurface the likelihood is much lower relative to instances of dominant variants. Even in a very favorable instance the likelihood of blue eyes (just as an example) is a coin toss. The likelihood of that trait being expressed decreases dramatically after that.

View attachment 226306
Keep in mind that white fertility rates around the world have collapsed while Muslim and especially sub-Saharan African TFR remain strong.
Birthing age white females despise their own race and overwhelmingly support white abortion, mass Muslim and African immigration, and overtly anti-white movements like BLM. I can only conclude that white birth rates will continue to collapse even further while the non-white population explodes.

Best case scenario, small enclaves of whites are established and manage to maintain a tiny sliver of the white race on life support for a few generations. Even still, it's possible that a non-white majority simply wouldn't allow that situation after whites inevitably are stripped of their unearned privilege and social power.
My father was half Mexican, and my mother was German. Ever seen the show I Love Lucy? Anyhow, my other siblings and I are white, I mean white-white like auburn hair, blue eyes, and freckles. A person can't be whiter than that. Check this out. Blue eyes aren't going anywhere.

You don't have to read it, so I'll quote a comment from a reader.
"The writer missed answering the question posed in the title. It would have been far more interesting had he looked into the DNA ancestry research to see if blue-eyed African ancestry people always have some European mixture. This begs the question of whether there are African-origin people with no European mixture who also have blue eyes. Everyone assumes the blue eyes come from European origins, but a DNA study could offer much more insight.[sic]"

I don't care what scientists THINK they know! Those pictures aren't worth a thousand words. There are worth a thousand thesis papers! This is clear evidence that blue eyes are not only a white thing.

I have to admit, it's not a bad look!

Back