• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Swedish elections

Hi all,

I read today there are elections underway in Sweden, and that the far-right party is now winning. Does anybody know if this is true? Or is it more fake news from some right-wing internet trolls?😱

That's pretty ignorant of them. Hopefully it's just trolling. I think the only smart thing to do is to vote for whatever party benefits Black people the most, but that's just me.

Of course, you're right. :) But I read also that their Muslim population has grown substantially over the last few years, so I think it's safe to say that a lot of old, white, Swedish people voted far-right this time, because they blame immigrants (yawn!) for all of their problems! So you already know who's gonna suffer the most at the hands of a new government.😲

But I read also that their Muslim population has grown substantially over the last few years
That's good to hear! :) Hopefully this is just a last ditch effort by racists to maintain what little control they still have left. I think Black/brown people's votes should count for more than old racists tbh

They better enjoy it, when you look at their demographics it's probably the last time they'll win. Sweden will be blacked, no matter what
Every fourth (24.9%) resident in the country has a foreign background and every third (32.3%) has at least one parent born abroad. The most common foreign ancestry is Finnish.

The last large immigration wave was the immigration of asylum seekers during the European migrant crisis since 2015 mostly from Syria due to the Syrian civil war but also many other countries like Iraq and Afghanistan with 162,877 asylum seekers in 2015 and smaller numbers after it.

Sweden can purge easily if they want to.

Hi,

I've read the leader of this far-right party is some racist, fulminating nazi!! With a tiny, white dick no doubt, so we all know why he hates Muslim guys!

Thanks for the detailed information. That's actually very interesting.

From a practical perspective how exactly would Sweden purge People of Color from their country? Is it even logistically possible?
Yea! Do what Republican states are doing and ship them somewhere else.

In Sweden, the immigrants are put on a plane and dropped off elsewhere. There most likely isn't a diplomatic solution because Syria is a shit-hole without diplomatic ties to the west.

There is also the Chinese solution. Alleged forced sterilization.

White birth rates are declining at an alarming rate. I know there are many of us on this forum who enjoy the kink of "white ********" or "white extinction" but the truth is that in many ways that pleasure is a coping mechanism for the real life and rapid disappearance of our people.

If it upsets you, find yourself a beautiful pure blooded white female and have yourself 10 blue eyed, blonde haired children - a feat to be sure and unlikely to happen - but it won't even be a drop in the bucket when it comes to turning the tide of what is occurring.

It's useless to fight it. Just sit back and enjoy watching the show as the white race vanishes into the nothing. Bye bye blue eyes!
Not gonna happen! If a blue-eyed man or woman has sex with a black person, their child will probably carry the blue-eyed gene. If they have sex with a blue-eyed person, BOOM, the kids have a good chance of having blue eyes. If they don't have blue eyes, they may still carry the gene.

If a POC has sex with a white person, their kids may be white. If not, they carry white genes. Megan Markel and Prince Harry are only one example of many.
If you think about it, if every immigrant has children with white people, their offspring carry the white genes. If those children mate with white people, the children will be white. The POC goes extinct! It's a 1, 2, and 3!

I can only conclude that white birth rates will continue to collapse even further while the non-white population explodes.
This is the only reasonable conclusion to make nowadays. It's obvious if you look at any demographics chart. Whites are on the decline for sure.

Back