1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

Draft Sunday Drive...

Discussion in 'SUBMIT YOUR STORIES HERE' started by DeeAnnaMontana, Feb 11, 2018.

1. DeeAnnaMontana

DeeAnnaMontana Well-Known Member Member

Laying back having my breasts massaged and my nipples pinched and pulled was such a turn on...I just closed my eyes as we drove along and enjoyed the feelings that were running through my body. I love the feeling of your big, sexy hands on me. Gentle, but firm and seem to be touching the right place at the right moment. NOTHING is better than having your breasts massaged by a man who has "the touch." I LOVE the way you run your fingers over my nipples, softly exploring the texture and driving me wild. I remember how the chills ran down my body when your hand was gliding smoothly from my breasts to my stomach, to my pussy; and how I gasped when your finger was suddenly inside me. I knew how wet you had made me, but I knew you were surprised to find that your finger was suddenly swimming in my juices. I gasped again when you pulled it out - then tasted my own juices as you slipped your finger into my mouth. I sucked on your finger hungrily, loving how sexy I was feeling being here with you. I feel the car pulling over and I don't even open my eyes. In less than a minute you are on top of me. I open my eyes at the moment that your lips meet mine and I close them again, basking in the rush of anticipation of what will happen, now that you are on top of me and able to devote all of your attention to what you are going to do to me...my heart pounds as I wrap my arms around you and open my mouth to kiss you as deeply and passionately as I possibly can. Your lips and tongue explore my mouth and I whimper and pant. I love it when you kiss me like this! I know you are turned on and hot to get inside of me, and I am more than ready to receive you - but you prolong our kiss as I reach down to unbuckle your belt and pants. I know you will be rock hard - you always are by the time I reach in and wrap my hand around your Black Cock. I don't get a chance to do that because you release the seat and lay it down. You place my hands on the headrest and tell me to keep them there. I look up at your handsome face and lick my lips, anticipating...you look so serious, so focused, your dark eyes penetrating into my very soul as you tell me to lift my ass. you stuff my coat under me and push my skirt up. You body covers mine and I have to fight with every fiber of my being not to let go of the headrest and put my arms around you. I lift my legs, bumping my knee on the door, and roll my hips up - offering you complete access to the pussy that you have so completely made yours. You don't put it inside of me, you lay it across my stomach, and push my breasts together and caress and knead them - "You're so beautiful and sexy, Dee, I just want you to know you are the hottest white woman I have ever fucked. Tom better realize how lucky he is." After that speech you could have done just about anything you wanted to me. I looked down at your cock and saw a thick bead of cum on the tip. "Please fuck me, Deke...take my pussy, baby, I love you, baby, don't make me wait any longer - I need you inside of me!" You kissed me on the lips and I was losing my mind, wanting you to take me. You kissed me on the neck as I felt the head of your cock penetrate my pussy. I was biting my lip and panting and loving the feeling of finally having you inside of me! I love being your sex slave, Deke! I love being with you and the way you will just sometimes touch me casually and it will send chills or hot flashes through me. I love when you order me to get on my knees and suck your Black Cock, I love to serve you...I love knowing that you are getting as much pleasure out of taking my married pussy, as I am out of being your devoted white slut. I"m happy to be a Black-owned white slave to your yummy Black Cock!

dprf. IMG_30052.

AllenJ and luvpussy68 like this.
  2. luvpussy68

luvpussy68 Active Member Member

I absolutely love what I have read of your writing so far. Like the two photos with this one as well.

3. AllenJ

AllenJ Member Member

my wife has those leopard spot panties - sometimes I wear them, too

DeeAnnaMontana likes this.
  4. luvpussy68

I'm sure both your wife and her bull, likes seeing you wearing them

AllenJ and DeeAnnaMontana like this.
  5. DeeAnnaMontana

DeeAnnaMontana Well-Known Member Member

My hubby has worn mine, too.

AllenJ and luvpussy68 like this.
  6. luvpussy68

DeeAnna, I would wear yours too and help your hubby clean your creampie from your beautiful pussy.

DeeAnnaMontana likes this.