• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Subhub

Has anyone heard from Subhub? His last check-in was 3/30. I knew he had surgery a while back.

Thanks
Gw3n

I was getting worried myself about him. Has he crossed the line and got banned? His last post on BlacktoWhite was 3/31/21. It seems unlikely that he would be banned from both sites at the same time so I can only assume that for some other reason, maybe health, that he is unable to post. Alternatively he may just be taking a well earned rest.

I was getting worried myself about him. Has he crossed the line and got banned? His last post on BlacktoWhite was 3/31/21. It seems unlikely that he would be banned from both sites at the same time so I can only assume that for some other reason, maybe health, that he is unable to post. Alternatively he may just be taking a well earned rest.
No,he still is on BTW!

you can find him on slutwives.com. new thread on 7/5.

Back