• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Sub wants to pay me for Scat vids;

One of my subs has been asking me over the past few months if I would make some scat videos. When he initially asked last year I was 100% against it but I’m definitely warming up to the idea.

He’s paid for multiple phone sessions discussing it but only recently have I become more open to the idea of accepting his offers to pay for personalized videos.

Any advice from people who remember their first time doing scat? For right now it will be videos and then we’ve both had our shots we might be up in person towards the end of the year.

My wife's second boyfriend did a video of my wife doing scat, and sold it to someone. She wasn't sure about it in the beginning, but I let her know it was okay with me. I never got to see it, but it wasn't what I was really into anyway, but I liked the idea he would get to see my wife's pussy and ass, and I hoped he would get to see her face and whole body naked. I even fantasized about him showing it to his friends. My wife wouldn't tell me how much she made off of it, and I don't think she did anymore though I'm sure her boyfriend had plenty of pictures of her. I hope he showed his friends the naked pics of my wife. She had a beautiful body, and a pretty red haired bush.

Back