• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Strong interest in Alpha Females

Toni boy

I am a editor trying to improve my skills
Staff Member
Administrator
Editor
Author
Since becoming disabled in 1990 I have had to stop playing with men, so I am women only (I am a natural submissive) I mostly date black and white alpha females now this change made me go from someone that sex was fun and I was never interested in "serious" relationships. (I was deeply into the leather community.) Now or since my accident, dating alpha females only, I learned about passion in a relationship, about the joy of taking care of my Alpha beyond the bedroom, being a houseboy, cooking, clean, laundry ETC. Being the wife, she comes home too.
But all you find online about Alpha females and beta boys involves BDSM, Femdom, even FLR as gone femdom these lack passion?

...and dating alpha females only, I learned about passion in a relationship, about the joy of taking care of my Alpha beyond the bedroom, being a houseboy, cooking, clean, laundry ETC...
So good to meet the relative soul here, Darling!

Have to say that You told all about me too - i love to be a housewife for my Alfa - Female and care about Her every day! To make all as She told in the bedroom at nights and even more - during the long days: to care about Her and Her body, to make massages, apply lotions, do the pedicures and so on! Shortly say - to make all to see Her fully satisfied by me.

And even if She can be a bit older than me - it's all OK too. As i see the mature Lady are much more experienced, wise and clever with Her boy, so can teach me to serve with more tender and accuracy.
If She would be an Ebony Goddess - it'll be even much more better! Love the idea! 😍

Since becoming disabled in 1990 I have had to stop playing with men, so I am women only (I am a natural submissive) I mostly date black and white alpha females now this change made me go from someone that sex was fun and I was never interested in "serious" relationships. (I was deeply into the leather community.) Now or since my accident, dating alpha females only, I learned about passion in a relationship, about the joy of taking care of my Alpha beyond the bedroom, being a houseboy, cooking, clean, laundry ETC. Being the wife, she comes home too.
But all you find online about Alpha females and beta boys involves BDSM, Femdom, even FLR as gone femdom these lack passion?
You're right. I love being the submissive. I love when my wife treats me as though I am the wife and she is running the show.

I'm mostly passive, but have to be honest I probably top from the bottom. So she has to be a true top to put me in my place when I do that subconsciously.

And I do know a sweet dominant woman who can at times put me in tears when she gets stern with me. But she is otherwise very caring, very loving.

Back