• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Story suggestions: wifes/gf's who LOVE cucking

AlfonsoAnon

Spam Hunter
Staff Member
Sort of a compilation thread, general theme is stories where the woman (be it wife, girlfriend, whatever) is enjoying the act of cheating, rather than simply enjoying a better fuck then their man can provide. They get off on the humiliation & angst & pain they cause in the man who loves them. They'd probably squirt if they caused their hubby/bf to cry.

Over on a very popular 'erotic lit' site, Natural Consequences (by Men In Nature) generally follows this idea. So does 'All In' by LunarSirius on the same site. CandyCigar wrote a story, 'Chelsea' or 'How I Accidentally Got Cucked By My GF In A Threesome I Didn't Want…' which sorta fits the bill too (CC has his own site, and a profile on the site that claims to be the internets front page).

I think I remember one author on here that did a lot of that type of thing, like with a dozen or more stories, but I can't remember who it was.

(admin, please let me know what your rules are regarding linking to other sites)

2022 Update:

Men In Nature has added a 3rd chapter to his 'Natural Consequences' story. It is stupendously long (34 Lit pages) and the first half/two thirds is pretty slow and tame. But there is a multi-page section near the end that is great if you're into cucks getting humiliated.

Back