• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Stories recommendations ??

I would like to a southern old style PTA forced to hire Black teachers and other members to be on the local school board and begin to be instructed on how to have an African Centrist Curriculum.maybe the White PTA mothers can lead or swallow by examples

I would like to a southern old style PTA forced to hire Black teachers and other members to be on the local school board and begin to be instructed on how to have an African Centrist Curriculum.maybe the White PTA mothers can lead or swallow by examples
That would be a good story. If someone finds it, I would like to read it too.

nice lots of stories there.....all types....

i am looking for stories where the wife is more mature, had her kids...then less sex with husband and she turn to bbc...then get hooked and drawn in doing more....being shared, tattoo, piercing...yes, impregnation

i am looking for stories where the wife is more mature, had her kids...then less sex with husband and she turn to bbc...then get hooked and drawn in doing more....being shared, tattoo, piercing...yes, impregnation
Love this theme! I like the idea of a once faithful white wives being COMPLETELY ruined by drugs until she will do anything to get them.

Here are a few I've been reading:

Here are a few I've been reading:

Recommed more .... If you know stories like this

There are plenty of them on DW, we have archives going back a couple decades. Does anyone ever read the old authors?

Back