• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Social Distancing

Slowly, the world returned to normal but as rules and regulations progressed, one group was treated different.ly It was a general consensus that this was a good and appropriate rule that should remain in place, enforced with strict monitoring and painful consequences if not followed up by the white boy.
View attachment 183319
Yes this is a good idea. Easy for white wife’s to make date with black bulls. Ha ha and the husband can’t do everything but watch. Fantastic

Slowly, the world returned to normal but as rules and regulations progressed, one group was treated different.ly It was a general consensus that this was a good and appropriate rule that should remain in place, enforced with strict monitoring and painful consequences if not followed up by the white boy.
View attachment 183319
I wonder if the distancing might be better as white boys distance from all Blacks. That way they can still function as a ****** for economic uses. But if any Black person came up and sat with his wife then he would distance. Good for Black superiority all around. I love the novel idea and timely too.. Please share more.

I remember reading an anecdote from a summer camp worker who was super into interracial, to the point they constantly found jobs or activities for the white boys they were overseeing to do while they left the black boys unsupervised with the white girls. They claimed at least 2 girls had pregnancies after that summer due to "indiscretion." Might be true, either way a good prompt for a story and along the lines of social distancing in the BNWO.

I remember reading an anecdote from a summer camp worker who was super into interracial, to the point they constantly found jobs or activities for the white boys they were overseeing to do while they left the black boys unsupervised with the white girls. They claimed at least 2 girls had pregnancies after that summer due to "indiscretion." Might be true, either way a good prompt for a story and along the lines of social distancing in the BNWO.
What a great summer camp supervisor! Hope it's a true story :). when white boys get out of the way great things happen

View attachment 183319

Anything that distances whites from blacks and browns gets me horny.

Especially if it inhibits them from mating!

I'm glad you agree. Racial segregation is not a bad thing by any means when the purpose it serves is the higher good.
Yep, it's for the greater good. (the BNWO). we just annoy and oppress more important non-white people by even being near them.

My idea is that barcodes would be assigned to different races, so, for example, whites would not be able to enter public transport or use public parks. I'm not sure about the logistics, but an alarm could go off when a white entered a forbidden space and a special police force would be tasked with removing them. Nonwhites would also have the right to detain them until arrested by the authorities.

My idea is that barcodes would be assigned to different races, so, for example, whites would not be able to enter public transport or use public parks. I'm not sure about the logistics, but an alarm could go off when a white entered a forbidden space and a special police force would be tasked with removing them. Nonwhites would also have the right to detain them until arrested by the authorities.
Sounds like a great idea actually. The barcodes should also publicly (by some app maybe) let nonwhite people know where the white is at at all time, to avoid any kind of white-exposure. We definitely don't deserve to enter the same spaces as our superiors.

Back