• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Smal penis question

I mean, my dick is really small soft. Like, sometimes, I have to roll skin back to get the head out. I was circumcised at birth.

when hard, it’s 5.5 in on the horniest day of my life. My middle finger and thumb touch when I grab it.

I fuck women. Like, “hey, I have a friend that needs to get fucked.” I’m… gifted. I had a girl who I was friends with because our parents were friends. They let us sleep in a bed together for sleepovers way longer than they would have been comfortable with if they knew. I was 5ish the first time she asked me if she could look at my dick. By the time I was 6 I knew every part of her pussy, what felt the best when I touched it at what pressure, speed, succession, and simultaneously.

That’s not my gift. That’s knowledge and practice. My gift is that I like women. Genuinely. I prefer friendships with them. I’d rather be around them. I understand them. I pay attention. My wife says I make women feel like they’re the only thing in the entire universe I’m interested in. I make them feel like they can tell me anything and that I will never judge them or make them feel like they are not a “good girl” for their needs. What they think about when they make themselves cum. That fleeting image or possibility of a scenario that they might not have even been able to fully envision.
They tell me. I make them feel like a girl who is “good at being naughty”. Then I play at the edges of their thing. Rub against it. The small word change. The hand positioned with a finger just centimeters closer to what I’ve gleaned is actually taboo for them.
Some women want to press so hard against their boundaries that we cross over together. Just a smidge. Some women want me to hold their hand as I stand on the other side and show them that I’m already there. That I want it. I want her to have it.
Some women crash through and I have to run after them so that they stop before they actually run up against something that they wouldn’t want to ever think about again.

long story short (see what I did there?) your dick doesn’t have to be a part of sex. It doesn’t. For most men, shoving their dick inside of a hole for 3.75 minutes while grunting and sweating on her then suddenly stopping while telling her hes sorry and asking if she got there means sex is done. Why are they in such a rush to finish that they call sex “foreplay” and call the end “sex”?

is a huge black cock on a man who can fuck forever fun? Hell yeah. Is it the only way to make a woman have a rolling orgasm with peaks and valleys and sudden drops right at the top just so she’s frustrated before she squirts so much she calls herself a sprinkler? I can tell you from personal, regular experiences that it is not.

also, I’m totally thinking about her taking a fat black dick in every hole by a line of men going out the door the whole time. I’m just lucky enough to married to a woman who wants me to tell her all about it.

There's a number of podcasts that have talked about this, "Sex with Emily", "Sex with Dr. Jess" There are different types of female orgasms. The three popular ones are of course the vaginal that is stirred by insertion (polls say thicker, not longer in the penis dept), the clitoral, and the mysterious G-spot (Now. with squirting!) Men usually have two types, the ejaculation (we all know that one) and the P-spot (rub the prostate from inside the ass long enough and somethings going to happen)

Guys with less in the dick department can please women in other ways. If she's set on the vaginal orgasm you'll have to work something else out.

Work with what you got and be confident

Gw3n

As everyone can see in my profile pic. I am drastically small, only 2.5 inches fully hard and retracted (gone) when flaccid. I have been dealing with is issue all my life and have reverted to chronic masturbating as my only release.

I'm super jealous of you guys who're rocking one that weak. My dick is 7 inches and decently thick, but I'm super pumped for it to get weaker. Always needing more guides on erectile dysfunction and shrinking. My main problem has been that it's hard to find a cock cage that'll fit me. Anyway, proud to say that even with my "big" cock, I've been pussy free since August!

I have a small uncircumcised small ballsack white cock usually the smallest cock in the gym shower room! I've always had cock size Envy and live seeing horse hung men especially BBC in the gym locker room!! Here s my small little cock!

20220501_113913.jpg 20220501_113852.jpg 20220501_113831.jpg

Anyone have such a tiny little penis that it’s like a turtle head when soft? I seam to have that issue a lot and have to pull my penis head out like a turtle head when I have to pee. I used this saying this morning with my gf and she was hysterical! Thanks
your g f was hysterical over what you said, or what you have?

I mean, my dick is really small soft. Like, sometimes, I have to roll skin back to get the head out. I was circumcised at birth.

when hard, it’s 5.5 in on the horniest day of my life. My middle finger and thumb touch when I grab it.

I fuck women. Like, “hey, I have a friend that needs to get fucked.” I’m… gifted. I had a girl who I was friends with because our parents were friends. They let us sleep in a bed together for sleepovers way longer than they would have been comfortable with if they knew. I was 5ish the first time she asked me if she could look at my dick. By the time I was 6 I knew every part of her pussy, what felt the best when I touched it at what pressure, speed, succession, and simultaneously.

That’s not my gift. That’s knowledge and practice. My gift is that I like women. Genuinely. I prefer friendships with them. I’d rather be around them. I understand them. I pay attention. My wife says I make women feel like they’re the only thing in the entire universe I’m interested in. I make them feel like they can tell me anything and that I will never judge them or make them feel like they are not a “good girl” for their needs. What they think about when they make themselves cum. That fleeting image or possibility of a scenario that they might not have even been able to fully envision.
They tell me. I make them feel like a girl who is “good at being naughty”. Then I play at the edges of their thing. Rub against it. The small word change. The hand positioned with a finger just centimeters closer to what I’ve gleaned is actually taboo for them.
Some women want to press so hard against their boundaries that we cross over together. Just a smidge. Some women want me to hold their hand as I stand on the other side and show them that I’m already there. That I want it. I want her to have it.
Some women crash through and I have to run after them so that they stop before they actually run up against something that they wouldn’t want to ever think about again.

long story short (see what I did there?) your dick doesn’t have to be a part of sex. It doesn’t. For most men, shoving their dick inside of a hole for 3.75 minutes while grunting and sweating on her then suddenly stopping while telling her hes sorry and asking if she got there means sex is done. Why are they in such a rush to finish that they call sex “foreplay” and call the end “sex”?

is a huge black cock on a man who can fuck forever fun? Hell yeah. Is it the only way to make a woman have a rolling orgasm with peaks and valleys and sudden drops right at the top just so she’s frustrated before she squirts so much she calls herself a sprinkler? I can tell you from personal, regular experiences that it is not.

also, I’m totally thinking about her taking a fat black dick in every hole by a line of men going out the door the whole time. I’m just lucky enough to married to a woman who wants me to tell her all about it.
I'm always a bit confused when I see someone describe the size of their penis as a certain inch POINT 5. Tell me what ruler you use to get a point five in inches. Also you wrote this line at top I'm pasting here. 'I have to roll skin back to get the head out. I was circumcised at birth.' Tell me, if you are circumcised, exactly what skin are you 'rolling back?' Not criticizing, just trying to make sense of some you wrote.

Back