• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Sissy Wanting to get Blacked

Hi, I'm a sissy located in Indiana, US and I go by Lou. I've been a member of the BNWO for about 2 years and have recently come to the terms with committing myself fully to the movement. I'm wanting to find a black man to put me in my place, and even make me his personal bitch.
If you're not a black man but instead a sissy part of the BNWO in Indiana, still feel welcomed to contact me. It would feel nice to know other like-minded people.

20230921_004151.jpg

Good job on committing yourself to the BNWO, but you shouldn’t subject black men to such torture. Black men are deserving of REAL women, women they can procreate with.

Good job on committing yourself to the BNWO, but you shouldn’t subject black men to such torture. Black men are deserving of REAL women, women they can procreate with.
I'm not subjecting black men to torture, if they want me they can have me, if they don't then they don't. I'm just letting it be known that I'm part of the BNWO and ready to be blacked and owned by a superior black man.

Back