• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Sissy for the Bnwo. just joined.

So did you give them up or was it they gave up on you
I guess it was mutual and a little accidental. Since my last x about 2.5 or 3 years ago I haven't talked to a female hooked up or even attempted/ wanted to. She definitely showed me I wasn't close to man enough for girls. So I decided to move explore my beta submissive side and thats when I discovered the Bnwo. Im way happier not pretending my way around relationships.

Hi everyone! I just recently joined. I'm a sissy only for the BNWO and I officially went pussy free for it in December but I completely gave up on girls like 3 years ago.
Just wanted to say hello and hopefully there's a place for sissies here. This year is all about helping move the BNWO forward however I can.
Then go walk in the hood dressed as a slut. Until you are *****, beat, and snuffed. And scream nigger while you're at it ;)

Then go walk in the hood dressed as a slut. Until you are *****, beat, and snuffed. And scream nigger while you're at it ;)
I have went to the hood in a pair of short shorts, a zip up hoodie with just a bra under it and it was zipped all the way down. With fuck the faggot wrote on my stomach. It was dark out. I stood there for about 30 min until a black man walked up smacked me across the face told me to take my shorts off and made me get on my knees and suck his cock, then he bent me over a car that was parked on the street. He pounded my cunt and blew his load in me. Other guys seen what was going on and got in line. I let them all fuck my honky faggot asspussy. Its the way it should be.

I have went to the hood in a pair of short shorts, a zip up hoodie with just a bra under it and it was zipped all the way down. With fuck the faggot wrote on my stomach. It was dark out. I stood there for about 30 min until a black man walked up smacked me across the face told me to take my shorts off and made me get on my knees and suck his cock, then he bent me over a car that was parked on the street. He pounded my cunt and blew his load in me. Other guys seen what was going on and got in line. I let them all fuck my honky faggot asspussy. Its the way it should be.
You are so perfect

Don’t know you so don’t know if true but boi do I want to believe.
Outstanding

Probably not true, speaking from experience, but its the thought that counts lol
As close as I get is riding the Calgary bus system dressed in a pair of shorts 1/2 size to small pink thong tight white shirt with a picture of the playing card ace of spades on the front and a pair of flip flops. Only got my picture taken and lots of embarrassing questions

As close as I get is riding the Calgary bus system dressed in a pair of shorts 1/2 size to small pink thong tight white shirt with a picture of the playing card ace of spades on the front and a pair of flip flops. Only got my picture taken and lots of embarrassing questions
O its very true. My nasty honky ass is fucked a lot. I have tattoo of the jack of spades on my arm. I live in NYS and let me tell you. Almost all black people here know what it means. I was in a walmart looking at something and a black man walked by, stopped and backed up as soon as he seen the tattoo. He walked up, put his hand down the back of my shorts and stuck 2 fingers up my cunt. All i could do was lean forward, spread my legs and let him do it. I had pink thongs on. He told me to wait for him outside. Before i walked away he lifted my shorts way up so my ass cheeks stuck out the back. I stood outside and waited. He walked out about 10min later. Grabbed my hair and walked me across the parking lot to a mini van. He opened the sliding door and pushed me it and told me to strip. I took everything off with the door wide open. In Ny no one will say nothing when a white person is getting abused. No one cares. People walk by like nothing is going on. I was sitting in the van, on the floor with my legs out the sliding door and he was standing there fucking my face and the few people that walked by didnt even look. One white lady did but her responce was, Good!! He had a rock solid cock he stood me up, turned me around and told me to bend over. He rammed his huge uncut cock right up my faggot cunt hard. I let out a scream. As he was fucking me he made me say things like, white lives dont matter, black is superior, all honkys should be slaves. And a lot of other things. After he popped his load deep in my hole he told me to get out of his truck and pushed me aganst the car next to us. Then thru my shorts on the ground. Got in his van and pulled away. I was standing there butt naked. I also have tits. Real tits that i will post to show you this is no BS. I stood there on purpose so anyone that wanted to see me could look. I also have a tattoo above my clit of the JOS. White guy faggots like myself are being turned out in Ny like crazy. I will let any black man fuck me. I have one main black king that i see a lot. He takes me to the old subway where the homeless live and makes me get naked and any black man that wants can fuck me. I take a lot of cock down there. Its dark and you cant see that well but you can see my pasty pink nasty fat body naked with fat faggot and fuck the pig wrote across my stomach. I live by the BNWO rules. I am owned by the black race. Im sorry for being white, im a loser, worthless faggot with a nasty pink clit. I cum like a girl now. I dont get hard and i sissygazum. Here are my sissy pics. Im a real faggot with real tits that gets used a lot by black kings as they should be able to. Ive been pussy free for almost 7yrs now.

Screenshot_20230609_093353_Calculator+.jpg Screenshot_20230609_093146_Calculator+.jpg Screenshot_20230609_093242_Calculator+.jpg Screenshot_20230609_093102_Calculator+.jpg Screenshot_20230609_093327_Calculator+.jpg Screenshot_20230609_093042_Calculator+.jpg

Back