• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Signs that the BNWO is becoming mainstream

Is it just me, or is this a perfect anthem for white and asian boys? It even references gene pool denial and *gasp* snuff.

[Verse 1]
I got fucking toys for my kitty boys
Bow down to me, little shit (Meow)
Make a fucking noise on my pretty boys
Put on the maid outfit (Bitch)
Peg a simp with a Glock (Fuck up his butt)
He like me on top (Yeah)
He ready to pop (Oops)
Catboy don't stop (Go)
Pushy, finger in his bussy (Oops) No?
Pussy, give me that catboy tushy (Woo)
Nah, you can't fertilize this egg (Birth control)
Nah, turn around, get pegged

Ever see something that makes you realize that the BNWO is becoming more mainstream? One of those small hints that something that used to be taboo is now accepted and inevitable? A popular influencer mentioning the superiority of BBC, mainstream news talking about interracial cuckolding and co.? Post it here!

I'll start. I was recently browsing Amazon Germany when I came across this article. 35 ratings and 10 reviews (a high number for german amazon articles) by germans mentioning their love of BBC as if it was the most natural thing in the world, on a public website where they use their real names. They don't seem afraid of any relative or friend finding out at all.

View attachment 238101 View attachment 238102
For me it's the bm/ww couples that seem to be the default in UK dramas. Every programme now has an IR couple and 9 times out of ten it's a white woman and black man.

Back