• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Showing Respect

How many of you show deference and respect to Black people in the course of your normal, every day life? I mean little things like holding a door open, calling a Black man Sir, bowing your head etc. Are you overly attentive and apologetic in your day to day interactions with POC? These are small things but in my opinion none the less important.

Yes, I do show respect often. Earlier today I was in a meeting and the room was full. A black woman arrived late and I got up and gave her my seat in front of about 20 other employees and stood in the back of the room for the rest of the meeting. Trying to set an example to the other whites in the room.

How many of you show deference and respect to Black people in the course of your normal, every day life? I mean little things like holding a door open, calling a Black man Sir, bowing your head etc. Are you overly attentive and apologetic in your day to day interactions with POC? These are small things but in my opinion none the less

Its still all knew to me, but I'm having my anal virginity acutioned off Friday, and I'm told I will learn my place a hundred fold for suggesting the person who wins wears a condom. Should I be concerned?

Its still all knew to me, but I'm having my anal virginity acutioned off Friday, and I'm told I will learn my place a hundred fold for suggesting the person who wins wears a condom. Should I be concerned?
A person should wear a condom during anal. Moving in and out of a bodily orifice that shit flows out of is going to have a nasty or two waiting around, if that critter gets into the alpha's urinary tract he'll be on antibiotics for a while.

You need to show respect not only to blacks, but to all people, because if you do not respect people, then they do not respect you. If you become a little kinder, you will see that other people are always ready to help in trouble.

You need to show respect not only to blacks, but to all people, because if you do not respect people, then they do not respect you. If you become a little kinder, you will see that other people are always ready to help in trouble.
How have I been disrespectful to people?

Put me in my place.

I do everything I can. To holding the door or grabbing something for them. I also put myself I'm chasity to shrink my dicklet and keep it limp so they can have all the pussy

How many of you show deference and respect to Black people in the course of your normal, every day life? I mean little things like holding a door open, calling a Black man Sir, bowing your head etc. Are you overly attentive and apologetic in your day to day interactions with POC? These are small things but in my opinion none the less important.
I'm polite and respectful to all I meet. I do go a bit extra for the Kings and Queens I encounter throughout my day. I'm sure my attitude will be vigorously adjusted once I am taken into the BNWO and taught my true place in this world.

Back