• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Should chastity be mandatory for whitebois?

We were chatting about this earlier, do you think masturbation being allowed still counts as chastity? Cucky gets to orgasm whenever me and bull do or whenever bull fucks him, but his peepee hasn't gotten near my vagina or anything in 10 years or so lol
No Way. He should never be allowed to spill any weak white fluid. He will thank you for it eventually! I have not leaked since I was caged in 2019, and am constantly amazed how sub and needy it makes me. If he is allowed to cum it should only be by exiciting his cuck pussy.

No Way. He should never be allowed to spill any weak white fluid. He will thank you for it eventually! I have not leaked since I was caged in 2019, and am constantly amazed how sub and needy it makes me. If he is allowed to cum it should only be by exiciting his cuck pussy.
That's the only way he does it, don't worry 😅 He's been anal and oral only for a long time and he loves it, he says it makes it easier to enjoy and appreciate the fine details of the experience when bull decides that's his jam for the day lol. We just wondered if it's still technically chastity because he doesn't do anything at all with his penis but he is allowed to give oral, masturbate anally and take bull back there. The only restrictions we have are that he's only allowed to do it while he's helping bull and me have sex or pleasuring us, and he has to ask permission from us before he can start. Edging and such. :p

That's the only way he does it, don't worry 😅 He's been anal and oral only for a long time and he loves it, he says it makes it easier to enjoy and appreciate the fine details of the experience when bull decides that's his jam for the day lol. We just wondered if it's still technically chastity because he doesn't do anything at all with his penis but he is allowed to give oral, masturbate anally and take bull back there. The only restrictions we have are that he's only allowed to do it while he's helping bull and me have sex or pleasuring us, and he has to ask permission from us before he can start. Edging and such. :p

He really is living the dream that cuck.

We were chatting about this earlier, do you think masturbation being allowed still counts as chastity? Cucky gets to orgasm whenever me and bull do or whenever bull fucks him, but his peepee hasn't gotten near my vagina or anything in 10 years or so lol
I bet your vagina tastes and smells so good sloppy wet with a load dripping out of it, It must be a privilege to clean it and even a bigger privilege if its dripping out your asshole. Your paragraph made me cum. I'm such a prejac.

Chastity should be mandatory yes of course, but that's just the start - and not really that meaningful by itself. Next needs to be the focus of whiteboi ballbusting, to only get to masturbate and cum via ballbusting. A good way to get whiteboi balls voluntarily broken by them becoming addicted and doing it themselves.

Should the castration be done by a black doctor?
I have authored a couple stories posted on this site about a Black male professional nurse who is a BNWO government trained & certified castrator. He is a skilled technician that a doctor can request/schedule in their office to assist in this out patient surgery.
(If anyone finds that topic of interest.)

Similar to our experience! Bull and I both have much longer and more intense sessions since my boyfriend went through with his castration, and he says he's a lot happier as well because of the lack of distraction.
There is a lot of truth in that, some years ago I lived in a female led relationship, it started off quite traditional but eventually I was put in chastity and I’d give her oral and she liked using a strap on as I admitted i was weak I was inferior, my body hair was removed and bit by bit She feminised me, eventually when her bull was introduced I had been emasculated and it was only humiliating the first time I knelt before him naked and begged him to take my girlfriend, I had to kiss his penis and prepare him for her, tasting his cock I realised I’d been eating his cum out of her for months, then came dressing female for her bull to have me too as she watched, him fucking me changed me forever, but under it all I was kept in chastity, it was a huge relief not having to worry about how hard my penis got or how well I could please her and unable to masturbate meant I had to satisfy myself anally , the biggest side effect was my penis shrank , this mixed with oestrogen in my food ruined my ability to get erect properly, when her bull would fuck me in front of her I will still become erect though, honestly it put me n my place, even my cum is weak and watery now
It is for mine, and honestly I like him better chaste than I ever did before.

I think it’s the moms responsibility to but their white sissy boi sons in chastity
When I lived in a female led relationship, my girlfriend believed chastity was good for the white male, she would often say that, the mother should put their son in chastity and the key should be passed to the girlfriend/ wife, having been stripped of the use of my penis made me more productive, docile and obedient and while out and about it was a constant reminder to me and my behaviour would be much more subservient, so maybe there is something to this

Agreed! White penises honestly don't even register as sexual at all anymore, and given how much happier my cuck is now that he no longer uses his, I think that's just solid proof.
I think it is a relief, it was for me, it was no longer expected of me to use my penis, in fact it was required I don’t, and I realised what a huge distraction my penis had been before It was locked away, my partner loved seeing me locked up and knowing I was shrinking, i’d even dare say, the world would be very different if all white penises had to be locked up by law, the white male ego would be gone because we’d all know each of us had been stripped of out penis

I have authored a couple stories posted on this site about a Black male professional nurse who is a BNWO government trained & certified castrator. He is a skilled technician that a doctor can request/schedule in their office to assist in this out patient surgery.
(If anyone finds that topic of interest.)
Once this would have gone against the grain of everything I believe, but having been in chastity I became a much better person, my penis locked up, sex taken from me, if none of it was there at all it wouldnt even be a thought

I've never put a white boy in chastity. Really wish I could have with my ex
I’m sure it is different for others, definitely you’d be surprised how many white men are in chastity now, at a running club we used to attend, in winter you could see my chastity through my running tights, not blatant but you could see and over the course of a few months my partner had been discussing the benefits of chastity with fellow female runners and it became a thing, quite a few women locked up their partners, even more so a lot more women there were more friendly and chatty with me knowing my partner had control of my penis, the first time you wear it, it feels like everyone can see, women notice pretty quick, but really is there anything wrong with it? I admit being locked up and knowing ai couldn't get it off ( yes of course I had tried) I’d say it even tamed me, I’d be so fearful she’d tell some of our friends it made me compliant, obedient and easy to rule, as I said it had benefits, ultimately loosing control and being female led, IE she made all the decisions it was a weight off my shoulders, why didnt you chaste your ex ? Its become very popular now to put us in chastity especially on white men

Indeed or removed
removed is best chastity is false half hearted commitment castration is committed further but always the option for hormone replacement and to still pretend to be alpha males but penectomy that removes their pride and joy and the root of white supremacy

Indeed or removed
Would it be such a bad thing ? I became a lot more productive in chastity, very sedate and obedient, it I had to get it all removed it would no longer be a need to think about, possible practical being flat between my thighs, ive had men grab my ass and finger me when I’ve been wearing my running tights, I’ve gone in to the toilets and let them fuck me because its the only way I can orgasm now, so i guess they are useless parts and should be removed if a woman wanted that … or the BNWO make it a law

Back