• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

EroticWriter

Author!
Author
She Was Alone and Vulnerable

1091359-0c3ee53cc9b3bc38164d8071856317ae.jpg

Urban Legend. Her Boyfriend disappears

by EroticWriter

First I give you the standard story, a legend told and retold through the years: (which I have modified)

A girl and her boyfriend are doing it in his car. They are parked in the woods under a tree so no one will see them. When they are done with round one, the boy gets out to pee and the naked girl waits for him in the safety of the car. The moon is bright.

After waiting five minutes, the girl gets out of the car to look for her boyfriend. Suddenly, she sees a man in the shadows. She is still totally undressed and he can see her nudity! Scared now, she jumps back in the car and locks the doors. "Where's my boyfriend?' After waiting maybe ten minutes she is debating about whether to drive away or continue waiting for her boyfriend when she hears a very faint squeak... squeak... squeak...

It seems to be coming from the roof of the car.

This continues for a few seconds until the girl decides she has no choice but to drive off. She starts the car, and hits the gas as hard as possible but can't go anywhere, just a few inches, because someone has tied a rope from the rear bumper of the car to a nearby tree.

Well, the girl slams on the gas again. breaking the rope holding the car back and then hears a loud but muffled scream as the car jumps forward. She jams on the brakes and looks around for the strange man. Seeing no one, she gets out of the car and realizes with horror that her boyfriend is hanging from the tree, which is now behind the car.

He is still kicking his legs in death throes and his neck is broken and his head is twisted horribly from the noose, and there is a gag across his mouth. The squeaky noises had been his shoes slightly scraping across the top of the car as he had struggled to balance on his toes!!!

My extended variation to the Urban Legend story above:

A very cute teenager named Jody and her boyfriend Carl, were parked and getting it on really hot and heavy one Saturday night. The moon was full and bright. It was almost ten and they were completely alone in the middle of nowhere.

Carl was on his knees on the passenger side and Jody had her legs wrapped around him. Jody was getting close again. Several times with Carl she had been to this point. If only Carl could last, she might finally go over the top.

Jody had never reached orgasm. Goodness' knows she had tried. A boy named Freddie had taken her virginity only three months ago. Then, after only one more week and three screws in the car, with him wearing a rubber, they had broken up. It was maybe more Jody's fault then Freddie's.

Jody had tried to stop putting out to him. She was testing Freddie to see his reaction, to see if all he wanted her for was sex. Freddie of course had wanted to continue their physical activities.

When she had told Freddie that she would do it again if he stayed with her for another month while behaving himself, Freddie had grudgingly agreed to wait.

Only two days later Jody had seen Freddie in the school hallway with his body pressed up against Norma Jean Jenkins. Everyone knew that Norma Jean was easy. Later that day Jody had confronted Freddie and he told her that he planned to get some from Norma, unless "you want to change your mind and start putting out again." Jody had walked away from him.

Two days later she started dating Carl. Freddie had been a junior, but Jody had started seeing him just the same, though she was a senior and just turned eighteen. Jody had learned. She needed to be dating someone more mature, and Carl was a senior.

Because of what she had already experienced from another boy, it had taken Carl over a week and three dates to get into her panties, During that third date. after their having done some heavy petting, with Carl's hand inside her brassiere and with Jody still saying 'no,' Jody had told Carl about Freddie, how she had given in, a mistake she called it, and how she wanted her next relationship to be 'not just about sex.'

Carl, while she was telling him the story, had started doing up her blouse that he had managed to undo. Puzzled, Jody had asked him what he is doing, and Carl had replied that he would no longer be trying to seduce her until she felt completely secure in their relationship.

'Secure in our relationship? Are you saying that you want to keep seeing me after I...after I admitted to you that I let another boy do it, take my virginity? Aren't you upset, or maybe a bit jealous? I'll understand if you are, I know I would be."

"No Jody, I'm not upset, well, maybe a little. I would have liked to be your first, but I really like you and you...well, you made a mistake and I can understand that. I know how turned on I get when I'm making out, so I can see how you might have gotten carried away. So, I'll wait for you until you're ready, but I hope it isn't before I marry you first."

"Marry me? We've only been dating a week."

"I know Jody. But rest assured, I'm not trying to trick you. I really like you and the way I feel about you right now, I think we could easily end up married, someday."

That had been the correct thing to say, because before the night was over Jody had unbuttoned her blouse and taking Carl's hand, had placed it again inside her bra. Sex had followed, complete with a rubber. She had been surprised and slightly frightened at his size as she had rolled on the rubber for him, then pleased as things progressed, and had told him so. How he was larger and how it was feeling to her.

Carl really liked hearing that, how he was larger and she enjoyed him more. Jody refrained from telling Carl that she had never orgasmed with Freddy, because she did not want Carl to start worrying about it and trying harder to make her cum and possibly be unhappy if she couldn't cum.

Her admission to him had gone well, and since then they had been as close as two teens living apart could be.

The sex was pretty good, far as things went. After three weeks and five times curled up on the car seat, Jody still had not reached orgasm, but Carl, apparently not aware of her 'problem,' was unknowingly making up for it in other ways. He liked to cuddle and kiss, and Jody liked that.

They had discussed making it on a bed someday, and how great that might be. Carl had mentioned that his ****** was going out of town for a few days in a couple of weeks, he would stay home and they could make it in his bed. They were looking forward to that, getting totally naked and stretching out as he stretched her out.

Jody had done something for Carl tonight that she had never done before. She had sucked his dick, well, as much as she could manage anyhow. Carl's dick was different than Freddie's. Freddie's dick had been much smaller, but his cock would get really rock hard.

Carl's uncircumcised penis hung over five inches when soft, but when it grew, it sort of stayed somewhat soft, even when he was erect, until he grew near and started to cum. Then he would get real hard, reaching over eight inches in length, until the orgasm was over, and get softer again. His penis wouldn't go all the way down right away after cumming, it would just go back to his state of being hard and soft and stay that way for several minutes.

The trouble was, like Freddie, Carl also reached his orgasm too fast. Too fast for Jody.

Tonight, she had it planned out. As soon as they parked his car, make Carl cum with her hand or her mouth. Then, with the extra time she had arranged for cuddling and kissing, get him hard again, stick on a rubber and go for the gold. Her gold.

This was great. There was a full moon out, and it was shining right in on Carl's beautiful cock.

Jody managed to keep her mouth on Carl until his orgasm began. It was actually kind of fun, because with her hand, mouth, and eyes on his cock all at the same time, Jody had felt and seen him grow at least an inch longer and a little thicker as his penis hardened.

She instinctively knew it was time to remove her mouth. When he blasted into the air, she had stroked him quickly with her hand. Damn that thing got really big when he came.

Jody had her reasons for doing this tonight. She wanted to cum. Because of that, Jody had asked Carl to skip on the movie and just go park somewhere so they could have more time for making out.

She had planned this in advance. Get Carl erect twice instead of the usual once, and maybe this time Carl could last long enough for her to cum if she had already released some of that pressure that was always present in his balls.

Jody had even thought of what to do with all that cum during the first time. Smiling while Carl was trying to catch his breath, she pulled a small hand towel out of her purse and wiped him clean. "Wow," he commented, "you even brought a towel for me?"

"Yes Carl, because I want to do it twice, and this time we'll be putting on a rubber."

"Oh fuck yeah. I thought when you jacked and sucked me till I came, that was going to be it for the night."

She giggled as she started to put her mouth over him, in the process of getting him hard again. "You can do it a second time, can't you?"

"Oh yeah baby. And I plan to fuck you really good."

He was still a bit soft, but she managed to get the rubber on him and roll it almost all the way down without too much difficulty. Until tonight Jody had never been able to roll a rubber all the way down on him to the end of the rubber because he did not reach his full length until orgasm. As a result the rubber ended up in his pubic hair while still partially rolled and sometimes would get caught in his hairs and he'd have to reach down and undo his cock hair from the rubber.

Tonight she teased his cock, playing with it, 'admiring' it, and sucking lovingly on it until he was totally erect and near orgasm. Now, now, she wanted to roll the rubber on. She did, and for the first time was able to roll the rubber all the way to the bottom and with none left before it ended in his hairs.

"Wow baby. You got it on all the way to the end," he said, wonderingly.

"Maybe this time it won't get caught in your hairs," she giggled.

So far, it seemed to be working. Carl was lasting the second time. On his knees on the floor in front of her passenger seat, he was stroking deeply into her, too deep, actually. With the blood filling his cock for a second time, he seemed to be staying bigger without actually cumming.

Still not at his biggest, but close.

Jody shifted position and lowered her legs just a little. She angled her hips down, there, that position seemed to help. 'Oh yes, this really helps.'

Jody groaned. Her clit was being stimulated better now.

Thinking this might be her time, Jody excitedly pressed her lips to Carl's, and he responded with more than the usual passion. He sensed something different about her this time, and responded strongly. His hand caressed and squeezed her B cup breasts. B cups on Jody were very impressive to see and feel since she was only five feet tall and 99 pounds.

"Do it harder baby," she told him.

This was feeling really good, and curious to see if it would still feel good if she changed to a position where Carl would be getting deeper into her, she began raising her legs higher, then, ever higher, until they were around his waist. Her clit was still being stimulated to some degree, but now she had begun feeling a new sensation, deep up inside her pussy.

In another minute Jody was cumming, cumming, cumming. At last, at last!

Carl seemed to sense that she was there, and his penis instantly grew even harder, making Jody cry out. With a groan that could have been heard in the next county, Carl blasted a load into her, or rather into the rubber he was wearing.

"Oh Carl, thank you, thank you," she gasped out as she held him tight. "That was my first time."

"What? Your first time? You mean...to cum?"

"Yes Carl. You did it finally, and it was wonderful, even better than I had hoped."

"Oh Jody, I love you so." He began pumping again, even though he had softened and the cum filled rubber was starting to slip down his shaft a ways.

"You...you love me?"

"Yes. I think so."

When they were done, Carl and Jody were all sweaty, and the windows of the car were completely steamed up. Jody was totally naked, and Carl was still wearing his football jersey, but no pants.

Carl continued to stroke into her, although his penis had gone completely down. Even so, he was still giving her about as much as Freddie had when he had been completely hard. After Carl had drained his penis by using Jody's pussy to milk himself into the rubber, Carl pulled out.

Jody was thinking about telling Carl that Freddy had never came anywhere near making her cum, those three times. She thought about it, and decided against it. Maybe later she would tell him. Carl knew about Freddie, and he seemed to be a little jealous. If he continued to wonder about whether he was as good as Freddie had been in the act, he might strive to do better.

Carl, after removing the condom and wiping his penis with a handkerchief, his own, this time, he stepped out of the car and began pulling his trousers on. Feeling playful, Jody jumped out of the car with him while still naked and lifted Carl's penis into his pants for him. They were turned sideways to the car, and the Moonlight was shining full on his beautiful cock.

As Jody continued to hold his penis through the opened fly, Carl pulled her up against him and kissed her. Yes, yes, this was still her favorite thing with Carl, even after he had managed to make her cum. The kissing. His giving her the feeling of being close, that was even better than his having a big cock.

Well, almost.

Jody knew now, having experienced two boys, what she preferred.

Her erect nipples pressed against his chest and after ending the kiss, Carl reached out and tweaked each nipple gently between his fingers.

He cupped her globes with both hands and jiggled them up and down. Jody was thankful that they were large enough to fill his big hands.

After zipping up, Carl waited while Jody slid in and across the seat. Then he climbed behind the wheel to start the car while Jody began digging around on the floor, finding her clothes so she could be getting dressed.

After several cranks, Carl looked at the dash and said, "Damn, the gauge must be off a little. It reads just above empty but I think it is really out of gas. It did this to me once before."

Carl stepped out of the car, saying comfortingly to his girlfriend, "There's a farmhouse about a quarter mile on down the road. I'm just going to go for help. Don't worry, I'll be right back. Be sure to lock the doors, though."

She sniffed. "It's getting late and it's a good thing we started earlier, otherwise I'd be real worried about getting home on time."

The pretty young teen stuck her head out the window and raised her chin. When Carl leaned over, Jody kissed him. He chuckled, "You want to know something? You're at just the right height to do something for me." With that, Carl opened his fly and pulled his long, dangling penis out. It was just inches from her face, and he moved closer.

"Silly guy," she giggled. "We don't have time for that. Don't forget, I'm supposed to be home by midnight, so don't dally."

"Just for a few seconds, Jody, so I can relive how good your cute little mouth felt wrapped around my dick, and then I'll go."

"She giggled. "Well, since you made me cum tonight, bring it here."

Using no hands, Carl eased his hips forward, sliding his shaft over the window sill, which placed the head of his dick right against her moist lips. Jody opened wide, and he slid on in. In just seconds he was totally erect, his substantial penis more than filling her mouth.

She opened her mouth, giggled and said..."Wow!" In the process of letting go of his cock, it sprang almost straight up, and Jody had to reach and pull it down again in order to get it into her mouth.

"Keep going. It will just take a little while."

Jody removed her lips again and looking up, said, "Carl? Do you want me to go all the way? I don't know if I can do that."

"Just do it until I start cumming. It's frustrating only getting to cum in a rubber when something warm and alive is wrapped around it. You don't have to swallow it if you don't want to. Besides, it might not be a really big load since I already came twice. After it starts shooting in your mouth, just grab it with your hand and aim it away from the door, or you can catch it all in your mouth and then spit it out afterwards. I'd like that better."

Jody nodded, said: "Since there should be less of it, I might try to swallow, to see what it's like," and resumed sucking his dick while placing the fingers of both hands around his shaft. Jody didn't know exactly what she would do. She would see when he started cumming. If it was too yucky she planned to take her mouth off right away and use her hand, like she had done with him earlier.

She paused, removed her mouth and looked around. Jody suddenly had this feeling that they were not alone, that someone might be watching.

"What's wrong honey? That was feeling really good."

"Are you sure we're alone? I keep getting this feeling someone is watching us."

Carl took a token quick look, swiveling his head from side to side and over the roof of the car, but never allowing his cock to move away from her lips. "Naw," he said, without really looking. "We're all alone. The only house on this road is a quarter of a mile away like I said. Get back to the good stuff."

With her also doing some stroking while he reached in and fondled her nipples, it only took a minute or two. Carl tensed his hips, and then as he thrust his penis deeper into her mouth, Carl started groaning. As his thick head suddenly grew larger in her mouth, Jody pulled her head back slightly to keep from gagging from his excessive length.

"Mmmm, glurp!" As his hot cum started shooting forth, pouring over her tongue and throat, she stroked him quickly with her hands and tried valiantly to swallow.

It was too thick and tasted slightly bitter. Jody tried to swallow, but with a huge knob filling her mouth, she couldn't really do the gulping motion and the cum filled her mouth and began overflowing down her chin. Still, she had managed to swallow maybe half his load.

How in the Hell can he still have so much cum after cumming twice?

Now that Carl had orgasmed and his excitement had dwindled, along with his cock, Jody's excitement had dwindled as well. She no longer wanted to keep swallowing cum. With her mouth slightly opened, Jody held the remaining cum without swallowing. After Carl had pulled away and shoved his dangling penis back into his trousers, Jody opened the door and allowed the unswallowed cum to pour out of her mouth onto the ground.

"You couldn't swallow it all, baby?"

She still had her head down, allowing his cum to drizzle out of her mouth. Finally, she had to wipe away a hanging string with her hand. Then the cum remained on her hand. Jody shook it, and reluctantly, most of the string let go and fell to the ground. Finally she could look up at Carl. "I'm sorry Carl. I tried and swallowed about half, but there was just too much of it, and besides I couldn't do the swallow thing really well with my mouth jammed open so wide."

"That's O.K. You did good anyhow. That really felt great." He giggled. "Now we're even. I gave you your first cum and you gave me my first blowjob that was swallowed. Now sit tight while I go for some gas. Be sure to roll up the window and lock the door."

Leaning over to give her a light kiss on the forehead, Carl left.

Rolling the driver's door window up, Jody locked the doors, slid across to the passenger seat and sat restlessly, waiting for her boyfriend to come back. The windows were still somewhat fogged up, so for a while she could see nothing clearly to the outside. As time passed, the windows slowly cleared, and she could again clearly see the moon overhead through the windshield.

Jody thought back on the night she had given her virginity to another boy. It had been a full moon that night, and as Freddie broke her cherry, Jody had been looking out the side window of his Chevy and looking up at a full moon, just like this one. She had been thinking, 'Is this all there is to it? What's the big deal?'

She knew better now. Big is the big deal.

Freddie and Jody had done the thing three times in total, but Jody had never known real pleasure until she had started dating Carl. Carl was eighteen and experienced. Freddie had only been seventeen, like herself, and Freddie had also been a virgin when he had taken her virginity. Of course, he never revealed that fact to Jody. Freddie always wanted to play the big man around campus.

But Jody knew now. Freddie was not big. Matter of fact, smaller than average he was, but so far, Jody had never had 'average.'

Now, with just two more weeks of her senior year left, Jody had turned eighteen.

Carl's big peter had been troublesome for Jody at first. Eventually Jody had been able to relax and enjoy him. Enjoyment had evolved into genuine pleasure after Jody had started getting ever closer to that first climax.

The first time she had almost reached an orgasm had been when Carl had gone down on her. After that, Jody had almost been able to cum with his penis in her, as long as he was gentle and kissed her a lot. Tonight, she had finally gotten there, her first orgasm, and one she would remember all her life.

They were already talking about marriage. Jody's parents wanted her to go on to college of course, before she made any commitments. They said that if she held off on 'getting serious' with any boy, they might pay her way through college, though it would strain their budget.

Jody had just two weeks of high school to complete. If she waited till she was graduated from college, it would be forever before she could settle down and make a home with Carl. Tonight was the first time Carl had used the word 'love.'

Jody did not know if Carl would be willing to wait that long, but she planned to do everything she could, including sex, to keep him interested.

Jody had one really close girlfriend that she shared intimate details with, flat chested Clara with the nice face and ass. Clara had excitedly listened as Jody described the first time she had felt Carl's penis with her hand. Clara was still a virgin, and wanted to hear every detail of what Jody had done with Freddie followed by Carl and what they had done on each and every date.

Jody enjoyed sharing with Clara. She had even gone into great detail of how Freddie and Carl's penises compared in size and firmness. This Clara seemed to enjoy hearing, and Jody had told her that she really could not begin to understand until she had tried it for real, herself. 'But whatever you do, she warned, 'don't let that Freddie get near you.'

After Jody had broken up with him, Freddie had started flirting with Clara.

Jody and Clara had been friends since early childhood, and even shared their clothes since they were almost exactly identical in build. Except for Jody's fine chest line.

Jody could hardly wait until tomorrow after church. She would run down two doors to Clara's house and after they had locked themselves into Clara's room, Jody would tell Clara about her first orgasm, and what it had been like.

She ran her tongue around the inside of her mouth, and then her lips, and tasted cum. It was slight, but it was still there. She thought about it, and wasn't sure if she would tell Clara about swallowing Carl's cum. Not this time, maybe for the next story. Without thinking of what she is doing as she sat in the car, Jody was idly playing with herself. Her legs were apart, and her right hand was rubbing her panties.

'Carl should be getting back soon. Hopefully with a gas can or in someone's car.'

It was feeling good, and Jody used one hand to tug her panties over to one side, exposing her slit, and her clit. She resumed her rubbing. Not thinking of cumming, not now, she was satisfied for the most part, but it did feel good to be doing it as she remembered...

Every time Carl slid his nice penis into her, it felt so good. Like Carl, she wanted to feel what it is like to have him into her, with no rubber, but she didn't dare. Maybe someday, when they're married.

Jody checked her watch. Shit, it was half past eleven. It was a Saturday night and she had a midnight curfew. She was probably going to be late and her folks would pitch a fit for sure. They would never believe the out of gas bit. That story was so lame, but in her case, it was true. Jody wished Carl would hurry back. What is keeping him?

Suddenly, the young woman saw a shadow fall across her lap. Smiling, Jody looked up to see... not her boyfriend, but a strange, crazed looking older man! He was looking through the windshield and down at her legs. No, not her legs, she realized in horror. As Jody had been playing with herself, her legs had slowly been getting further apart and she had been leaning back and sliding further forward on the seat so that she had greater access.

Now she was opened wide, and her vagina, all of it, was exposed. Also, in the Moonlight that was shining in on her, he could see that she was playing with herself.

'Oh my gawd!' Jody instantly jerked her hand away and closed her legs to his view as she straightened her body upright on the seat.

Her face reddened, Jody looked up, trying to see his face, which was backlit by the moon. She could barely make it out but she saw that he was grinning, which didn't surprise her after what he had just seen. Then she looked closer. He was swinging his right arm back and forth. Then he moved his head around from the windshield and to her side window. He stuck his face close to the window and slowly pulled up his right hand.

She could better see him now since the Moon was off to her left and not directly into her eyes. He was holding a rubber, filled with cum and stretched so that it looked to be almost 14 inches long.

It took Jody just a few seconds to realize that it must be the condom that Carl had tossed out the window.

This crazy man must have been standing outside the car and watching them fuck! Not only that, but he would have seen her jump out naked and grab Carl's dick, and then he would have seen her giving Carl a blowjob.

At first Jody was more embarrassed then scared. Her feeling of being watched had been correct. Then it dawned on her that he might be thinking of ****** her. She was alone and vulnerable.

'A ****? Oh gawd No. I don't love him. He'll get between my legs and shove it in and it won't feel good and he'll put cum in me with no rubber on.'

Strangely, she was not so much worried at having a strange man ****** her as she was worried about how it would feel and that she might be impregnated. Jody was still wrapped in the afterglow of her first orgasm. She had been masturbating, and her body was still aroused, but of course, not for the man standing outside and grinning in at her.

'Where the heck is Carl,' she thought again. Then a dread came over her. "What if this man is ****** me when Carl arrives, and Carl has to fight him,' she looked out at the man, 'and he looks really big and he might hurt Carl.'

He was still grinning in at her and as she watched, he nodded his head and pointed, jabbed actually, his finger down at her vaginal area through the windshield. 'He wants to fuck me!'

Jody quickly reached out and re-checked both doors, ensuring that the buttons were down and locked. Jody tried not to look scared and frowned at him, as if to say that he was a dirty old man.

But something else was about to happen, something more fearful than ****. He grinned evilly and raised his other hand. He was holding it between two fingers so all of it would show. She leaned forward and looked more intensely to see what it is....

It was a severed penis! Jody realized with horror that it looked just like her boyfriend's because it was thick, uncircumcised and several inches long. A streak of blood was along one side of the shaft, all the way from the cut to the tip of the foreskin.

'No No No...' Jody shut her eyes in a panic and tried to make the image go away. "Please oh please, surely that can't be Carl's cock, please don't let it be his.' When she opened her eyes, the man was still there, grinning psychotically. He slowly lifted his right hand again, and this time he was holding her boyfriend's decapitated head, the face twisted horribly from pain and shock! Carl's still opened eyes stared in at her, and Jody recoiled in horror!

Screaming now, Jody fumbled for the ignition switch to try and start the car and make her getaway. She had forgotten, in her panic, that the tank is dry.

Plus, the keys were gone.

She tried to blow the horn. It would not work unless the key was on. The face loomed closer to the windshield, and with an evil grin he raised his other hand once again.

He had dropped Carl's head and was holding her boyfriend's keys. To the car.

She saw him looking down at himself, and her eyes followed. As he saw her starting to stare out the window, he turned full into the Moonlight. His cock was out of his pants, and it looked huge, unbelievably huge and twisted and almost like a tree trunk. With one hand he was holding and stroking his cock, running a thick foreskin onto the bloated head and off again while pre-cum on the tip glistened in the moonlight as Jody stared in horror.

Then with the other hand, he inserted the car key into the lock.

Jody recoiled, sliding back across the seat and towards the driver's door as the man swung the passenger door open and climbed inside. There was nowhere for her to go, nowhere to run as Jody screamed and then felt his powerful arms dragging her towards him.

He effortlessly placed her back onto the passenger seat and using one hand to pull her right leg out towards him, completely opened her to his view. He used the same hand to effortlessly rip her panties off, and as she struggled in vain he got onto his knees on the floor and between her legs.

It was there. It looking so huge, so ugly, so, so much larger than the one she had just been given. More thicker than longer perhaps. Jody kept staring at it, unafraid to look him in the face as she began to beg for her life. Being fucked was inevitable, but after?

"No...please no, I...I...please..." she said softly as she caught her breath. Then it came to her, the thought. "I'll...I'll willingly let you f...fuck me if you promise not to kill me."

He hesitated, then ran his right hand over the soft hairs covering her snatch. "You want to fuck me?" His voice was deep.

She had hope now and her voice sounded excited. "Yes. I'll fuck you if you just promise, please, don't kill me."

"Do you want to fuck me," he asked again, with emphasis on the word want?

'Oh gawd, somehow I have to convince him.'

"Yes," Jody lied as she looked into his eyes and tried to look sincere, "I want you to fuck me," she replied, also adding emphasis to the word as she made it a point to stare at his cock and run her tongue over her lips.

"You're not mad about your boyfriend?"

Feeling like a traitor, Jody had to lie. "No, I...I just met him today. It was our first date."

He was caressing her pussy, using a finger to twirl some of the hairs.

She sighed and again stared at his cock, which he was stroking again. Her hand reached out to grasp it. "It looks and feels good and I want it," she added, almost choking on her words, "but please promise me." Her heart was pounding because his cock was much larger around than her fingers would reach.

"Yes, promise..." he answered back. Then he shoved a big finger on his right hand into her, deep and making her gasp out loud.

He giggled as he wriggled the finger around..."Nice young pussy, nice and tight."

Jody was squirming. His finger felt almost as big around as Carl's cock. She thought of something else to say, a big lie, in hopes it might encourage him to let her live. "That other boy, the one whose head is....out there, he was the only boy to ever touch me. If you fuck me it will be only my second fuck and you'll be my biggest." She sighed and tried to smile. "And probably my best, and I'll never forget you."

"Hee Hee. His cock looked pretty big when I pulled and cut it off, but fer sure my dick is bigger."

She saw, in the light of the moon, his mouth open as he grinned and she could see that two teeth on either side of his mouth were missing. Also, he was incredibly ugly, but she was no longer looking at his face as she watched his monster of a cock coming towards her vagina as he removed his slippery finger and moved his hips forward. She intentionally kept her hand on his cock.

'It's happening! He's going to **** me, with that monster of a cock and with no rubber!'

Jody didn't know which would be worse, being penetrated with a cock that was going to tear up her insides, or the threat of being impregnated by this monster man whom had savagely murdered her boyfriend.

She let go with her hand to allow him more room as he lodged it against her and as he roughly tried to penetrate, her vagina would not give.

Jody hid the fact that his cock was feeling uncomfortable as it partially opened her tight lips. "See Mister? You're bigger than I am. Like I said, I've only been fucked once and I'm still...still tight, almost like a virgin."

He giggled evily and repeated a line he had already said once. "Nice young pussy, nice and tight." He pulled back and making a hacking noise with his throat, brought one hand up to his mouth and spit into it.

'He's going to wet himself, oh thank goodness that might help!'

He did just that, reaching down and pulling his foreskin back, smeared his saliva onto the tip of his bloated penis.

"Aim it for me baby. Put it there!"

Trembling, Jody reached out with her right hand, felt her way to below the head, and gingerly placed a finger and a thumb partway around his shaft. His cock was trying to point up towards his belly and she needed to push it down, so she changed her grip to all four fingers and the thumb.

Her heart began pounding even harder as she felt the power in this penis. Yes, felt it, like a huge battering ram intended for one purpose, to **** her into submission.

"Gee mister, your cock is so stiff, I can barely aim it down."

"Shove down on it and put it there," he repeated!

"Yes sir."

Her hand trembling, she took careful aim, feeling and lodging that thick head against her inner lips while holding her breath in anticipation of what is about to happen.

"Move your hand."

"Don't hurt..." she started to say.

But without further delay he had shoved forward, opening her lips brutally and passing through and almost all the way to the bottom on the first stroke.

Jody gasped and thought to herself, 'Oh shit, oh fuck, he's tearing me up inside.' Desperate for some relief, she reached under and tugged her inner lips more opened with the spread fingers of both hands. That seemed to help some, but not much. He kept holding still, maybe to give her time to get used to the stretching.

"Please mister. Wait for me. I'm trying to open it more. Let me get used to it before you go the rest of the way."

His cock throbbing, he giggled, almost like a little boy. "I'm bigger than you. Oh boy this is going to be fun."

He could feel her fingers down there, partially around his cock as well as trying to tug her lips more open. He gave her several more seconds to adjust, or maybe he just wanted to enjoy the incredible tightness of how she was fitting around him.

Her fingers were there, and Jody went from her lips to his shaft. 'It's still not all the way in!' She felt him, maybe more than two inches to go and he already felt like he was in as deep as she went.

She reached further under, and her hand lodged around a ball. She didn't dare squeeze as she moved her fingers over to feel them both, gently. "Gee mister, you sure have big balls." She was trying to sound like she was into this, in hopes to keep living.

"Them balls are going to fill you up with lots of baby juice," he answered, giggling as he slowly slid deeper.

"Please," Jody begged as she gave his shaft a squeeze at the bottom with her fingers to let him know she was making an assessment of how they were linked together. "IMy boyfriend, I mean that other guy, he was wearing a rubber. You know, you were holding it. So you're the first to feel me with no rubber on."

"Hee hee. Maybe I'll be giving you a baby."

Yes. And it's OK if you give me a baby, but please, that's deep enough." She let go with her fingers and reaching both arms up and around him, she hugged him, letting him know that all was good if only he would be careful not to hurt her.

"Give me a little time to adjust."

He must have gotten the message because he started out using a steady short stroke as he began to fuck, and fuck, and three minutes later Jody was fucking back, unable to control herself as she sensed the possible coming orgasm. Lubricated now, she weakly tried to raise her legs higher around his body, like she had done with Carl and it had felt so good.

Seeing what she was trying to do, he grabbled her under both thighs and pulled her legs up until her ankles were locked around his waist. He might be a killer but he also seemed to know how to fuck. Sensing she was ready he buried it, and she groaned as the final two inches penetrated deep. He was giving her the fullness now, the length as well as the width of that huge penis. He felt wonderfully, painfully good.

'This does feel good, despite his size.' Physically wanting more of him now, her arms went around him as she hugged, and he responded by giving her even more powerful strokes, and she gasped with each stroke as she felt his dangling testicles begin hitting her on the anus.

"You've got it all now baby. All of it."

"Yes," she half lied, and...and it feels good,' she quit lying as he continued to stroke.

Then he placed his lips over hers. 'No, he's so ugly, and those teeth...' Wanting to turn her head away but afraid to, she let his tongue meet with hers, and then she began kissing him back. His breath was bad, but she didn't care. He kept kissing, and in a minute they both were kissing as she returned his passion with some of her own. Not all of her passion was being faked.

Everything seemed to be melting melting, he into her, his tongue, his cock, and soon she knew, his cum.

"Shit! I think he might make me cum!' Jody couldn't believe it. How could this be?

He was stroking steadily now, usually deep but not every time. Now they were really fucking, for real, for her as well as for him. She was sweating now as he seemed to be able to last forever. His hands went under her blouse and onto her tits, her nipples hard between his fingers.

"My nipples are hard mister. Feel them. You made them that way." She was no longer faking it, if ever.

As he almost banged away, she was no longer afraid of his size now, no, it was more like she was glad to be getting it. But still, she might need to convince him. "Take your time Mister, no hurry. I want something to remember you by."

"You still want me to make a baby?" He giggled.

"Yes, make a baby if you can." She sighed and kissed him again. She really really did not want to get pregnant, but this fuck was feeling so good. Mainly though, if he thought he might make her pregnant, and thinks she wants his baby, he might be more likely to let her go on living.

How can he be lasting it's so tight, the fit?' Five minutes, ten. Her pussy, not designed for a cock like this, wanted to protest, but it was feeling so good. She began moaning into his mouth as they continued to kiss and fuck. He spoke into her mouth..."nice titties and teen pussy, good pussy, the best ever..."

Jody didn't say it, but she was thinking it. 'Huge thick cock, the best ever...'

Then she said it, after another perhaps half minute. "Your cock is so thick, so long, the best ever. Please kiss me again."

She didn't really want to be kissed, but she had to keep convincing. But his kisses, his tongue, not so bad. Good actually.

The orgasm built, built, built, and amazingly, she felt his powerful orgasm begin just before hers, blasting into her with no rubber to interfere, and that added to her pleasure as she felt her pussy begin pulsing in the throes of an intense orgasm.

"I've never cum before and I'm cumming Mister, I'm cumming! You did it!" Wanting it to last and no longer having to act, she shoved her head against his, wanting more of his lips, his tongue, his kisses, his wonderful cock.

"I feel you cumming too! Oh thank you, thank you." Jody was acting, but there was some truth in her words. It was blasting into her. Powerfully. Intensely. Forever it seemed.

And then, just as she felt his orgasm winding down along with hers, his hands went to her throat, and he giggled as he began to squeeze.

She tried to scream but couldn't. 'I'm dead, I'm dead,' she had time to think as she passed out.

A few minutes later Jody came to. She gasped and looked down at herself. Her legs were still spread wide, and thick cum was not only running out of her, but all shiny in the moonlight on her thighs. She quickly looked around, in the car, and outside. "He's gone, oh thank goodness, he's gone!'

She could feel the cool air soothing her opened pussy now, cool and almost comfortable after receiving a fucking not to be believed.

Weakly, her heart pounding, Jody stepped out through the passenger door, which had been left open. When she tried to stand, she almost fell as her ass came down and hit the seat. She tried again, staggering and finding it hard to move as the strange soreness in her vagina reminded her of what had just transpired. It seemed more like a dream than a nightmare now.

She could see objects laying on the ground next to the car, but could not bring herself to look as she moved away.

Stumbling at first, Jody began walking down the road, back in the direction from which they had came. She was naked from the waist down, and cum was running down her legs, but she didn't care. Jody wanted to get away, and maybe someone will come along and rescue her.

She had only walked maybe ten minutes when she saw headlights coming toward her, and as the car drew close and slowed as her nudity showed up in the headlights, she made no effort to cover herself.

Then she heard a voice, a male voice. "Fuck me, look at that Billy!"

She heard a reply from a male voice that sounded excited. "Like a dream cum true!"

Back