• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Senseless and Satisfied Moment

xxxeccentric

Author!
Author
Being Eaten033 cc sm.jpg

At a time like this, I really need to remind visitors that this is the same female...in all posts on this "Flickr" site.

I consider this photo the most "artistic" of them. And, as usual, I did not take this photo. In fact, there were 3 to 5 BW Polaroids taken by the guys...JUST AFTER FUCKING HER SENSELESS.

This was in the back room of Lorraine's Lounge in Lafayette, IN. Circa 1973. The pleather bench is red in the color photos that you see in later posts. That back room had been rented out for a private party. The three dancers who would fuck, worked the party. And the other dancers remained out front, and took extra turns dancing and getting dance tips. My wife was one of the three who fucked, and she attended this party.

Even though this was not the Purdue party trailer, Lorraine's was one of the sites that was well attended by all forms of athletic teams. On this night, the party mix was mescaline, hashish and, just for my wife, 5 Purdue football players. The party was paid for by an old Purdue supporter, to show appreciation for beating Northwestern. There were 5 players/fuckers for each girl. Thus, the other two girls did their duties.

In the above photo, you have a semi concious over fucked girl. She said that she remembers little about the exact time of the photo. Maybe, 1:30 AM? She also said that, just before the above collapse, she "KNOWS" that her entire body was spasming. A BBC had just given her a "fantastic fuck", with all the famous undulating rhythms , powerful humps. deep dives, and twisting and reaming at those deepest moments. He was the third.

No vid, but one of the five, the one who took the photo, told her that she was "out" and that those eyelids were fluttering, batting around... He told her that her unconcious smile made the guys feel better...that it was enough to have hope that they could get her back for more!

So? They revived her, gave her more hashish and added some coke, and went on for 2 more BBC.

BTW, all fucks were done with the most filthy R/B/Funk music of that time...blaring through PA speakers and SUBWOOFERS.

Thus, the guys had no trouble timing their deepest thrusts.

When you look at the above, remember that three guys had already done her bareback all over the room. Those first 3 had fucked her like a rag doll. She remembers their thick muscles way up inside her...lots of snapping and popping of vaginal ligaments...and very deep thuds with that third guy. That led to the spasms and then, later, the collapse.

But, above, you get to see what all those guys got to see, someone else's wife...who they could fuck as hard as they wanted. Cannot believe that they could look at the above vanquished meat without feeling pride about the changes that they had made. 💥

I consider this photo the most "artistic" of them. And, as usual, I did not take this photo. In fact, there were 3 to 5 BW Polaroids taken by the guys...JUST AFTER FUCKING HER SENSELESS.

This was in the back room of Lorraine's Lounge in Lafayette, IN. Circa 1973. The pleather bench is red in the color photos that you see in later posts. That back room had been rented out for a private party. The three dancers who would fuck, worked the party. And the other dancers remained out front, and took extra turns dancing and getting dance tips. My wife was one of the three who fucked, and she attended this party.

Even though this was not the Purdue party trailer, Lorraine's was one of the sites that was well attended by all forms of athletic teams. On this night, the party mix was mescaline, hashish and, just for my wife, 5 Purdue football players. The party was paid for by an old Purdue supporter, to show appreciation for beating Northwestern. There were 5 players/fuckers for each girl. Thus, the other two girls did their duties.

In the above photo, you have a semi concious over fucked girl. She said that she remembers little about the exact time of the photo. Maybe, 1:30 AM? She also said that, just before the above collapse, she "KNOWS" that her entire body was spasming. A BBC had just given her a "fantastic fuck", with all the famous undulating rhythms , powerful humps. deep dives, and twisting and reaming at those deepest moments. He was the third.

No vid, but one of the five, the one who took the photo, told her that she was "out" and that those eyelids were fluttering, batting around... He told her that her unconcious smile made the guys feel better...that it was enough to have hope that they could get her back for more!

So? They revived her, gave her more hashish and added some coke, and went on for 2 more BBC.

BTW, all fucks were done with the most filthy R/B/Funk music of that time...blaring through PA speakers and SUBWOOFERS.

Thus, the guys had no trouble timing their deepest thrusts.

When you look at the above, remember that three guys had already done her bareback all over the room. Those first 3 had fucked her like a rag doll. She remembers their thick muscles way up inside her...lots of snapping and popping of vaginal ligaments...and very deep thuds with that third guy. That led to the spasms and then, later, the collapse.

But, above, you get to see what all those guys got to see, someone else's wife...who they could fuck as hard as they wanted. Cannot believe that they could look at the above vanquished meat without feeling pride about the changes that they had made. 💥 💥

Back