• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Who, white or non-white, supports a white race tax?....

• Total voters

Billiebug

Author!
Author
It is unlikely that in the real world, as it is at the moment, the government will not be imposing true reparations payments by whites, to our BLACK Superiors. So I believe it is our obligation to self impose this. We here, on this site for the most part, believe in the BNWO, Aibu Capitulatism, BLACK Power, white servitude etc. So it is on us to enforce a reparation plan, or white race tax. We must establish a monetary percentage of our income to be paid specifically to BLACK businesses, charities, organizations, youth groups, etc. And much like any other tax, it will be taken from our weekly income, to be used to advance, benefit and better the lives of our BLACK superiors. And this will be a non-negotiable payment. If it means missing out on items in our own lives, then that's what will happen. We must remember who is more important, and do what's best for our BLACK Superiors, and it shouldn't be with just a race tax, we must support BLACK businesses over white businesses, whites who have businesses must hire a majority BLACK staff, and see to the advancement and promotion of BLACK employees first, even hiring BLACK staff to fill senior positions rather than promote white staff from within. And white staff must always ensure the advancement of BLACK staff before their own and other whites. BLACK Power is rising, and we need to recognize and encourage it. We've had our time, now it's time to give in and let the true Superior race step over us and take charge. Aibu Capitulatism is here, and we need to embrace it....

Okay, they have big cocks and it's pleasing to the eye, the senses and the mind to see them copulate with white girls. Okay, they bring back lots of medals at the Olympics.
Now, not wishing a return to the prehistoric age, there is no question of leaving them an ounce of responsibility that they would not have been able to have by their only merit and their only qualities.
Finally, our African-American friends should every day bless their slave ancestors who had the strength to reach America, allowing them to live (well) in the USA rather than survive as poor people in the Central African Republic or Mali.
Those who have never set foot in Africa (starting with almost all of them) cannot understand how lucky they are.

jacques r.

Your right, every group has had hard times in their history, and not all their problems were caused by the white man. China in the early 1960's was poorer than almost every county in Africa. Immigrants go to America to work, and many of the first generation didn't do so good but the second and third generation did better. How did you think the Indian and Chinese immigrant group become the 1st and second highest earners in the U.S. did they sit around and whine about being abused or they worked hard? Many people work very hard to better themselves some just want government handouts and the people in the government who want to give free money are just buying votes. In East Asia even now if you don't work you don't eat. The reason why the world power is shifting to Asia is because we have a work ethic, you guys use to but now it’s thought of as racist. Now some of you will say China stole U.S. jobs, American companies didn’t want to make all the things that are made in China. Does America today have a work force capable of making Apple products, or are the people too good to work in factories or its demeaning to do that sort of work. It seems like the U.S. isn't even playing the power game anymore Asia will win by default. Where are you going to get money to pay for all the free government programs. Where are you going to get the money to buy all the thing you use in your life? I also agree with you that big cocks are pleasing to the eye and to other places in the body too.

Your right, every group has had hard times in their history, and not all their problems were caused by the white man. China in the early 1960's was poorer than almost every county in Africa. Immigrants go to America to work, and many of the first generation didn't do so good but the second and third generation did better. How did you think the Indian and Chinese immigrant group become the 1st and second highest earners in the U.S. did they sit around and whine about being abused or they worked hard? Many people work very hard to better themselves some just want government handouts and the people in the government who want to give free money are just buying votes. In East Asia even now if you don't work you don't eat. The reason why the world power is shifting to Asia is because we have a work ethic, you guys use to but now it’s thought of as racist. Now some of you will say China stole U.S. jobs, American companies didn’t want to make all the things that are made in China. Does America today have a work force capable of making Apple products, or are the people too good to work in factories or its demeaning to do that sort of work. It seems like the U.S. isn't even playing the power game anymore Asia will win by default. Where are you going to get money to pay for all the free government programs. Where are you going to get the money to buy all the thing you use in your life? I also agree with you that big cocks are pleasing to the eye and to other places in the body too.
And all we really care about is ass and fuck

I totally agree. I feel the obligation to pay this race tax. You are so right; us whites are unimportant. What is important is supporting a high standard of living for our Black Superiors. The company I work for is very progressive and forward-thinking. They have many Black Superiors in high positions. My Boss is a Black Man and His Boss is a Black Woman. I adore Them and I am an obedient employee. Some of the whites have objected to the advancement of so many Black Superiors in our company, but I think it’s been great and I hope it continues.

I totally agree. I feel the obligation to pay this race tax. You are so right; us whites are unimportant. What is important is supporting a high standard of living for our Black Superiors. The company I work for is very progressive and forward-thinking. They have many Black Superiors in high positions. My Boss is a Black Man and His Boss is a Black Woman. I adore Them and I am an obedient employee. Some of the whites have objected to the advancement of so many Black Superiors in our company, but I think it’s been great and I hope it continues.
This is one of the best posts on the site - it's made me cum over and over!

I have and do pay reparations weekly, and have degraded myself to non human standards in the process. My profile status explains.

With Juneteenth now a national holiday in USA it gives more opening to reparations. Federal gov has recognized this and with it tied to federal, legal ways to extract reparations will be easier. This is a big step and tables will turn. With federal law enforcement controlling reparations I know many white will look for a way to be useful..... gonna be plenty of white bitches to go around for Black youth to grow up without suffering.

Back