• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Saved my marriage

mwc4bbcmd

Author
My wife and I had hit a difficult time in our marriage. After a couple of kids and years we had lost our mojo. She believed that we were about to divorce. Instead of giving up, she blew me away and mentioned that she had been texting with a guy she knew from the past. She knew that I had been harboring fantasies about her and black men. She admitted that he was good looking and very endowed from what she’s seen from his picture’s he sent her. She said that if I was still interested in that fantasy that she could make it happen if I wanted. I couldn’t believe that she was actually interested and asking me for permission. I told her that she was free to do whatever she wanted and that I was absolutely fine with her actually doing it. She was surprised that I was so excited, but texted him that he should visit her when he could, because I was more than agreeable to her playing. He flew into town and stayed 3 days. The first night he took her 3 times and had her wore out. Greg had a cock that was twice my size and had my wife 7 times that weekend while I watched. She said I was crazy for wanting this, but couldn’t deny that it was amazing.

My wife and I had hit a difficult time in our marriage. After a couple of kids and years we had lost our mojo. She believed that we were about to divorce. Instead of giving up, she blew me away and mentioned that she had been texting with a guy she knew from the past. She knew that I had been harboring fantasies about her and black men. She admitted that he was good looking and very endowed from what she’s seen from his picture’s he sent her. She said that if I was still interested in that fantasy that she could make it happen if I wanted. I couldn’t believe that she was actually interested and asking me for permission. I told her that she was free to do whatever she wanted and that I was absolutely fine with her actually doing it. She was surprised that I was so excited, but texted him that he should visit her when he could, because I was more than agreeable to her playing. He flew into town and stayed 3 days. The first night he took her 3 times and had her wore out. Greg had a cock that was twice my size and had my wife 7 times that weekend while I watched. She said I was crazy for wanting this, but couldn’t deny that it was amazing.
20240107_002258.gif

The white male is selfish, fearful and possessive. If he really loved the woman, he would be concerned above all with giving her the pleasure and satisfaction that she deserves, with offering her to alpha males.
Does she leave him? She will mean that, as well as sexually, he was also of little character.
I believe that virtual spaces like this serve above all to develop this mentality, functional to the pursuit of the construction of the BNWO!

Wish my wife was into that 😔

Back