• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

San Francisco to support black breeding

This is already guaranteed for all women in Australia. So I guess the above news article is an indictment of inadequate social security in the USA?

Personally I'd like to see dark skinned women get fiscal security when they're pregnant and unable to work. As not only are they risking their lives with pregnancy (this has become less of a problem this century), but problems paying rent, buying medicines and medical services, food, and of course in bringing a baby to the world in a healthy and happy way.

Its single mothers who have children that grow up to become burglars or violent people and end up in jail. Hopefully the system will also incorporate communal raising of the child in other middle income schools and communities.

So I hope this is the beginning of a great upturn rather than some city officials just doing a back patting exercise.

To me it doesn't matter whether the fathers (impregnators) are dark skinned, pale skinned, dead beats or hard working people. In the end it is the mother who feeds and raises the child to be a fitting and happy member of society.

OK, carry on with your masturbatory talk you wankers.

This report will also be of interest.

i have seen so many white men get angry about this, and I have even seen white men cry on youtube, when asked about becoming a minority. The white race is being attacked from all sides and is being herded into a demographic slaughterhouse. We can't stop it, and because any pride in our race has been washed away, it is better for your mental health to embrace it, and think of the enjoyment and satisfaction white male eradication brings to non whites.

Back