• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Rishi

Well I see the opposite.

Despite India's economic and cultural advancements there is still no way a techno man (financier) will govern there.

In India he will have to be sheerly popular, and I'm afraid quite advanced in age to be respected by the vast majority.

Mr Sunak may do well in power if he demonstrates flexibility in kow-towing to the actual power handlers in the UK.

But if not maybe the British Labour party may win the next election.

Also remember that in Britain this wasn't a general election but a 'straw' within the conservative party to select their next leader until the next real full election.

I don't really know of course but I don't believe Mr Sunak will stand a chance in a real election.

I don't really get into the historical stuff. I believe nonwhite people are simply superior and don't need any other justification to repopulate and take over white countries than their inherent superiority.

I call it 'repopulation' because the demographics need to be built up in the right way. This is history happening NOW!
the slow decline of the white race for all to see and laugh at. every boat that arrives, every open border and every white person arrested for trying to stop it. Us whites are inferior and evolution is exterminating us, for the pleasure of non whites. We belong in history books

What do people think about a brown man as the new British PM?

Here's a tweet he sent in 2012, which is interesting to say the least.

View attachment 234924
I support any person of colour in power in my country. We have Rishi as our prime minister, and the London mayor is also Asian, and allows white monuments and statues to be destroyed and defaced. It seriously hurts a lot of white people that our culture is being replaced. They get angry but are powerless to stop it. My race is being slowly erased from Britain, and white pride is stamped upon by liberals. We are not allowed to have pride.

Things are even better in France. I've heard young Muslim men go around in the dark of night armed with baseball bats smashing up Christian churches and cemeteries. Apparently, it's a big thing with second-generation immigrants from Algeria, Morocco, and Tunisia.
Correct, there are no go areas where white people cannot go, and that is in Paris. There are millions of Muslims in France, which is fast becoming an islamic country. Praise Allah. Also Take a look at the Paris Saint Germaine football team and not how many black players they have. Their supporters are all black as well. It is white eradication. White french are like flies being sprayed with fly spray and suffering at the feet of Asians.

Muslims are moving from theory to practice!
Within a generation Europe will be Islamic. In the UK we have areas called Luton, bradford, Rochdale and much of London which 90% Muslim, with tiny pockets of white Christians clinging on in small corners. Churches are destroyed and Mosques take their place, and Muslim men use White girls for their pleasure. We cannot complain or do anything about it, or we will be called Islamaphobic and lose our jobs. Jenny if you ever come to the U.K, you will love what you see

Another fatal stabbing in the south east of England. Four Asians (Afghanistan and Possibly Migrants) Kill a white man with multiple stab wounds. His lifeless body found near a field by a migrant centre (Hotel). You can be certain no arrests will be made. We have burglaries, car jacking and beatings everywhere. Liberal lawyers protect the Immigrants...my apologies...I mean't to say conquerors lol. I don't want to be upsetting any superior people of colour on here.

Back