• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Removed Chapters.

Eternal Robin

Certified Helionite.
Author
Good day all. Just wondering where Chapters One, Two, and Nine went for my Helion story.

Haven't recieved any communication that they were going to be removed, or a reason, or anything letting me know that they had.

They're not showing up under my posted works so I'm assuming they haven't simply been moved and have, instead, been deleted?

I know posts disappear for a bit while being edited, but those posts have been up for a decent chunk of time now, so I'm not sure why they would be taken down.

If someone could get back to me, or if someone was planning to reach out, that would be great.

Thanks for your time.

A lot of media has been removed as well. I lost all of my albums without being given a warning or notification. I don't know how the removal worked, exactly, or what they were specifically targeting. If we could get more communication/warning that'd be GREAT.

OK, just read something important on another thread here.

The submission guidelines were updated, and things not compliant were booted. Fair enough.

I did learn that there may be an insufficient number of moderators. I may volunteer to help out. Anyone want to join me?

The submission guidelines were updated, and things not compliant were booted. Fair enough.

I did learn that there may be an insufficient number of moderators. I may volunteer to help out. Anyone want to join me?
Any idea what the guideline updates were? I didn't make any modifications to my chapters, assuming that they were removed erroneously.

There definitely aren't many mods here, not sure how much time I'd have to moderate content, and endlessly exposing myself to the garbage submissions from other users strikes me as a rather thankless task as well.

I'd have to give that some thought.

Any idea what the guideline updates were? I didn't make any modifications to my chapters, assuming that they were removed erroneously.

There definitely aren't many mods here, not sure how much time I'd have to moderate content, and endlessly exposing myself to the garbage submissions from other users strikes me as a rather thankless task as well.

I'd have to give that some thought.
Are you posting your work anyplace other than Darkwanderer? I'm certain many of us who are enjoying it hope that it continues.

I really, really, really, TRULY hope that "Moms for Liberty" isn't behind this, somehow.

Are you posting your work anyplace other than Darkwanderer? I'm certain many of us who are enjoying it hope that it continues.
I left Literotica to come here, after a story was rejected with no comment and no explanation, after having it reviewed by multiple volunteer staff. From here, I am not sure where to go.

I
I left Literotica to come here, after a story was rejected with no comment and no explanation, after having it reviewed by multiple volunteer staff. From here, I am not sure where to go.
Haven't had any luck finding other like-minded sites for posting our specific genre of content. Hard kinks seem to be a difficult limbo to navigate for host sites. Especially with the rampancy of ********/snuff. The line between "tasteful" and "gratuitous" is hard to define let alone moderate in any effective way. Especially when you have a handful of mods for thousands of users.

Half tempted to bite the bullet on my own website and simply have that be the exclusive home for my stories. No moderation needed.

The only drawback for that is the lack of audience :(

I

Haven't had any luck finding other like-minded sites for posting our specific genre of content. Hard kinks seem to be a difficult limbo to navigate for host sites. Especially with the rampancy of ********/snuff. The line between "tasteful" and "gratuitous" is hard to define let alone moderate in any effective way. Especially when you have a handful of mods for thousands of users.

Half tempted to bite the bullet on my own website and simply have that be the exclusive home for my stories. No moderation needed.

The only drawback for that is the lack of audience :(
Robin, I became a Moderator. I sent you a PM. I don't know what happened to previous chapters, but I know what is going on with your recent. Please let me know if you have questions.

Back