• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Refugee camp

Wife and/or ******** of middle aged white guy volunteers at refugee camp or welcome center in UK or Europe. Is dominated and made addicted to Muslim cock by a young and cocky immigrant.

Bonus if the Muslim guy is not a refugee but just a young guy who purposely came to Europe to fuck slutty western women.

Extra bonus if wife leaves husband on young guy's command in order to marry him for sham visa purposes. Lots of pics and videos being sent to the husband by the young guy to taunt him.

This idea really turns me on, and is based on a couple of real news articles from the European migrant crisis of 2015/2016. The fact that it is not too far from the truth makes it even hotter!

Love this idea, I remember reading a Daily Mail article that talked about how some white women working as aid workers in the "Calais jungle" camp were having sex with some of the migrants. I would imagine that many of these men came to Europe with dreams of fucking white women -- though sadly I'm sure most haven't been successful, only a lucky few.

I remember seeing a youtube vid that showed some very attractive young blonde volunteers there at the camp and you could tell the Black men were "looking" at them , and that they enjoyed it. It's probably not as common as some of us like to imagine, but I'm sure many European women are turned on by these exotic, masculine men -- and a few have spread their legs or opened their mouths for them (hopefully in the future more will open their wombs).

I can understand why some of these migrant men might get frustrated and seek "other ways" to get sex and meet their needs. Since most of the migrants/refugees are male, if I were in charge I would organize a campaign to bring in more women from places like Syria and parts of Africa, so these men could have some companionship -- and get busy breeding more Black and brown babies - to help further the decline of white Europe.

I've been to those Calais migrant camps. It's a really tough existence for the people there, who are often fleeing the worst kinds of atrocities. I saw grinding poverty, violent police raids on a daily basis, and living conditions so precarious that death from exposure or misadventure was common. I'm not sure the sluttiness of European women alone is sufficient incentive to tolerate such treatment.

Well, I'm sure the articles in the DailyMail about it were sensationalized, as they are apt to do . However, I thought it was nice that at least some of the men there were likely getting to enjoy a bit of female companionship from the white women working there as aid workers. At least something to brighten up a miserable existence, for a few of them (a shame they can't all have that).

It's quite an intense place to be and living through stuff like that means people bond deeply. I'm sure there have been some relationships that were formed across the activist/migrant divide. Love is often our best weapon against hopelessness.

We can only imagine the human horror stories that involves any refugee camp,however it could be that many aid workers to have an inclination to let their sexual needs taken care of by some of the men on a regular basis. I'd love for someone with much more talent than me write about such a scenario,hopefully from the woman's point of view! How far would they go?

NIce idea, I'd love to see stories like that, where European women willingly submit to Black and Arab refugee men/migrants . I don't like the real-life news stories being posted here about real rapes over there (disgusting) -- but, I can like the *fantasy* of that too. Both hot -- though prefer the white women be willing, actually want it.

Back