• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Real life scenarios. That can happen

As a Cuckold what would you do

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
28B4D5B6-E153-4B7E-8E73-80237616C266.jpeg
Scenario 1.
the wife is enjoying here life to the max.
cuckolding her husband with several big black bulls.
now she wants to keep this baby.

She also wants to tell the ****** about
The life style we have.
She is tired of keeping this secret

So no Everyone will know that I’m a cum-licking cuckold.

It’s probably what I deserves.
Because I a white man who can’t satisfy my wife.

The question should be why are you having a black baby, it's not out of love. It's for some fantasy. If you want a black baby adopt one change some ones life.

The question should be why are you having a black baby, it's not out of love. It's for some fantasy. If you want a black baby adopt one change some ones life.
Tanks for the answer. If by accident you got pregnant and want to keep it.
Then there are choices to be made. In this life style.
When you give birth I truly believe you will love and protect your child. No matter what. 🌹

It’s a great question, it will come with the territory with this life style, and if you are the type of couple who does one night stands, seeing more partners than finding the wife one regular bill, or if the wife goes out whenever she wants and parties or goes to clubs, she will do lots more fucking, and the risk is there that she will end up pregnant with a black baby, and something will have to happen.

This has happened to me twice, not with black guys, but guys nonetheless. First she was pregnant and said it was mine but everyone in her village knew it wasn’t mine and she had a boyfriend on the side. There are more details to that story but suffice to say when I found out, she told me, I was humiliated of course. She told me about it after it was all over, the relationship and she’d terminated the pregnancy. After she told me she said, “You can ask me three questions and then I don’t want to hear about it again.”

Years later, we lived in a small town and lived there for years. Close-knit community, everyone knew everyone else’s business, and there was no escape from your neighbors. My wife had a group of ladies she’d begun going out with every night,, and they co to yes to party for years u til my wife announced she had a boyfriend, and that she had told all her friends already, so everyone knew. We had to pack up and leave as I couldn’t take the gossip that would be coming.

Back