• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Question for pathetic little White bois

It's got a lot to do with racial tensions and emasculation. I think that because black men have larger penises it makes things tense. Feelings of inadequacy and extreme jealousy become sexual enhancers. The primal feeling is like: the other tribe is conquering your women and you have been defeated. another reason I think it's so hot for white guys, I think we vicariously fuck the women through the big black cock. Like we get to imagine fucking her with a giant dick.

By Which I mean all White males of course:

Why do you LOVE watching INTERRACIAL SEX so much?

View attachment 17083
There is something almost magical about black cock. The feeling, the euphoric high I get right at the beginning of penetration is amazing. The feel of it sliding in and out of me. Stretching me. Rearranging me internally. It’s all something that a white dick simply cannot ever do.

There is something almost magical about black cock. The feeling, the euphoric high I get right at the beginning of penetration is amazing. The feel of it sliding in and out of me. Stretching me. Rearranging me internally. It’s all something that a white dick simply cannot ever do.
For me, it is more about the control and domination. A black man has never made love to me as a gurl (I could never do it in male-mode, part of my own psychological make-up.) They have always taken control and made me helpless as they took what they wanted, and made me their bitch, cumming in me and not considering even for a second my pleasure. Every time they have managed to get me on my belly, then spread my legs and penetrate me. As they sink into me, they lay upon me and grab me by the neck and usually utter dirty, demeaning thigs, while they pump their pleasure into my helpless, white body. When they are done, they simply get up and leave me there to process what just happened.

My main thoughts circle around what just happened, how and was it seduction or was I forced? Part of me always wishes I was also taking a pregnancy risk.

For me, it is more about the control and domination. A black man has never made love to me as a gurl (I could never do it in male-mode, part of my own psychological make-up.) They have always taken control and made me helpless as they took what they wanted, and made me their bitch, cumming in me and not considering even for a second my pleasure. Every time they have managed to get me on my belly, then spread my legs and penetrate me. As they sink into me, they lay upon me and grab me by the neck and usually utter dirty, demeaning thigs, while they pump their pleasure into my helpless, white body. When they are done, they simply get up and leave me there to process what just happened.

My main thoughts circle around what just happened, how and was it seduction or was I forced? Part of me always wishes I was also taking a pregnancy risk.

I know what you mean. One day this man was fucking me so good my eyes were rolled back into my head. I reached behind and ripped off his condom and he was like 'are you sure? You were pretty serious about playing safe' and I was just screaming to make me pregnant and give me his black babies 😩 he filled me up so good 😵‍💫 if I could get pregnant I would have more than once. I can't judge a lot woman for it because I completely understand the need to be bred by a superior.

I know what you mean. One day this man was fucking me so good my eyes were rolled back into my head. I reached behind and ripped off his condom and he was like 'are you sure? You were pretty serious about playing safe' and I was just screaming to make me pregnant and give me his black babies 😩 he filled me up so good 😵‍💫 if I could get pregnant I would have more than once. I can't judge a lot woman for it because I completely understand the need to be bred by a superior.
This is my ultimate fantasy. I mean, I wish I had been born a girl. I would have married a black man, or been cheating on my white husband with one. There is nothing hotter than being forced to have a black baby.

This is my ultimate fantasy. I mean, I wish I had been born a girl. I would have married a black man, or been cheating on my white husband with one. There is nothing hotter than being forced to have a black baby.
I know 😩

So cosa intendi. Un giorno quest'uomo mi stava scopando così bene che i miei occhi erano tornati indietro nella mia testa. Ho allungato la mano dietro e gli ho strappato il preservativo e lui mi ha detto 'sei sicuro? Eri abbastanza seria nel giocare sul sicuro' e io stavo solo urlando di mettermi incinta e di darmi i suoi bambini neri, mi ha riempito così bene che se fossi riuscita a rimanere incinta l'avrei fatto più di una volta. Non posso giudicare molte donne per questo perché capisco perfettamente la necessità di essere allevate da un superiore.😩😵‍💫
Prima che gli togliessi il preservativo e volessi rischiare una gravidanza... Ti sei assicurata di avere un marito bianco che sorridesse felicemente?

Back