• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Question for pathetic little White bois

It’s the size difference and watching the wife take it all and her being dominated by him there’s just something about it that makes me go crazy
Me too! I've always had cock size ENVY since hi school gym shower seeing all those big black uncircumcised cocks and big low hanging ballsacks swingging between the black bucks thighs and they would really show off stroking thier foreskins and talking about how they were fucking all the white girls!

Because I imagen myself as the Women getting taken :p I'm very attracted to Women and love to please them and see them get pleased even if im not the one doing the fucking, once I started to experience BBC for the first times in my life I began to love to watch them take a massive Black cock and get totally in heat on it.

Perché mi immagino come le donne che vengono prese, sono molto attratto dalle donne e amo compiacerle e vederle compiacersi anche se non sono quello che scopa, una volta che ho iniziato a sperimentare la BBC per le prime volte nella mia vita ho iniziato ad amare guardarli prendere un enorme cazzo nero e ottenere totalmente in calore su di esso.:p
Posso chiederti se hai avuto il piacere di essere dominato/usato da una ragazza che ha lavorato duramente per farti sodomizzare dalla BBC?

YES ... but why little white boi.... WHY are you so turned on to see your White females taken by Black Men!!!? ?

View attachment 17084
The reason it's a pleasure to watch my wife being such a slut with her black boyfriend it's because he's such a strong sexy man something white cucks can never be I'm allowed to watch him do things to her that I could never do this is what excites me

S
MS. KARLI KUNT COULD NOT AGREE MORE. I KNEW FROM A VERY, VERY EARLY AGE THAT I WAS NOT LIKE OTHER BOYS AND THAT I WAS SEXUALLY DEFICIENT WITH A TEENSIE-WEENSIE LITTLE MICRO-PENIS THAT LOOKED AND FUNCTIONED MORE LIKE THE CLITORIS OF A GIRL. CONSEQUENTLY, I SUFFERED FROM AN EXTREME FORM OF "PERFORMANCE ANXIETY" THAT WAS HEIGHTENED BY MY EXTREME PREMATURE EJACULATION SYNDROME. AS A RESULT, I LOVE BEING RELIEVED OF THE BURDEN AND PRESSURE OF HAVING TO PERFORM SEXUALLY BECAUSE A BIG DICK BLACK BULL IS GIVING MY SWEET, INNOCENT, DARLING WHITE WIFE THE MULTIPLE ORGASMS AND SEXUAL SATISFACTION I NEVER COULD. I LOVE MY WIFE AND WANT HER TO BE ABLE TO ENJOY THE BEST SEX THAT BIG DICK ALPHA BLACK MALES CAN GIVE HER. WATCHING IS SUPER THRILLING AND EXCITING FOR ME.
Sums that up perfectly.

White males are EXTREMELY addicted to interracial sex today. They love a BBC going in a White girl. It will be a law soon. Racism will not be ended until their is a required Black cock inside every White man's ********!
Soon there will be a vaccine for white people that will alter their DNA which forces through nature for white girls to crave black men only. Whiye men will be sterilized and turn feminine and sissifcation.

Back