• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Question for all the whitebois

I’m a black owned female and even though he is a very dominant and aggressive owner and knows he is superior and I know my place and that whitebois need to know theirs he also is very attentive to my needs at times and knows that I do miss some of things from a standard loving, happy and healthy relationship that I don’t get from him certain ways and may be letting go out and find a boyfriend (a whiteboi obviously) to have that with. Just someone to have that with and the things I miss like cuddling on the couch and watching a movie, going for walks etc etc I know many of you are rolling your eyes right now but whatever. If I had a boyfriend he’d have to accept his place and that I am black owned and are his at anytime for whatever he says.

My question is what do you think my odds are of finding someone that would accept this arrangement? Even out of all of you would any of you want to date a woman with those terms?

Thanks everyone and take care!

Obviously there are a lot of guys here who would jump at chance but speaking as white 'man' think there large number irl as well

I’m a black owned female and even though he is a very dominant and aggressive owner and knows he is superior and I know my place and that whitebois need to know theirs he also is very attentive to my needs at times and knows that I do miss some of things from a standard loving, happy and healthy relationship that I don’t get from him certain ways and may be letting go out and find a boyfriend (a whiteboi obviously) to have that with. Just someone to have that with and the things I miss like cuddling on the couch and watching a movie, going for walks etc etc I know many of you are rolling your eyes right now but whatever. If I had a boyfriend he’d have to accept his place and that I am black owned and are his at anytime for whatever he says.

My question is what do you think my odds are of finding someone that would accept this arrangement? Even out of all of you would any of you want to date a woman with those terms?

If the two of You would allow me to watch You together then I would certainly take You out to dinner and a movie and send you flowers, etc

Well I would say picking a whiteboi who is aware of BNWO would definitely make both you and your black master comfortable.

If you can't ask directly to their face whether they enjoy BNWO you can ask them online or by text anonymously.

Another give away would be shy or inexicity they might show when talked about black kings.

There's countless white bois who think they'd love this lifestyle, a smaller percentage actually would.
I absolutely, 100%, no hesitation would LOVE it.
I'm not really a cuck (although it's hot and cuck stuff got me to my current stage)
My issue is I've been Black Only 6+ years and I crave Black Men more each week.
I'm never going to stop serving Black Men (until I age out and am no longer needed)
So I absolutely want to date a woman who is into and open to Black Men. Prefers Black Men hopefully.
I would like a somewhat normal but open relationship with a woman at some point.
I wouldn't and couldn't hide my dedication to Black Superiority.
She'd have to be all in like me.
But I could realistically happily live with my wife and her Black Owner
I'd love for her Black King to be bi and let me worship him on occasion BUT -
It'd be hotter if he wasn't and I could NEVER touch him. Imagine to months - years
spent sexually craving, frustrated and begging while watching your wife enjoy every inch.
A cock he teases you with by swinging it inches from your mouth as you kneel
watching your wife kiss him passionately.

^the only problem I see is your Black boyfriend cheating on you with me.
Because I'm an amazing cocksucker :)
You couldn't be mad at me for not refusing your Black Owner.
Even if I wasn't addicted to BBC I couldn't refuse.
Could you blame me?

Polish_20230919_012749220.jpg

This absolute King did what he wanted to me for over a year.
A couple times a month he'd choose a new outfit and a new little kink to try.
I got very used to a thick, 9.5" beautiful Black Dick.
I am completely spoled.

BlackedForLife (3).gif

Hi Ella, i don't think there's something questionable about your wish to have some cute boyfriend around you who's capable of filling the emotional gaps your Black King can't. It's a good thing that you're adressing this issue in an environment like this where it all seems to be about Black Dick in white pussy. We all have our emotional needs and you have yours. It is more than okay to talk about it and show us whitebois where we can come in and help women like you to feel even more happy, content and appreciated for what you are.

I for myself would be very happy to be in exactly that role and i guess you'll find a lot of nice little whitebois like me around here who would love to cater to your needs, take care of you in a non-sexual way and try their best to make your life brighter as good as they can. I wish i could do that but unfortunately i'm much too far away (and much too old for you maybe).

I can only speak for my self but hell yes. To cuddle cook please a white lady. While she is pleasing and serving a black master would be heaven.

I would jump at the opportunity

Thanks for your post. I've done this. Been a c*** since I was 17

that's my dream! I want to have a gf that i would love sooo much, we would date and all the romantic stuff, i would make her breakfasts to bed, help her with her duties but ofc as a whiteboy i wouldnt dare to have sex with her! Just pure emotional love

Your best looking into the BDSM community for a bi sub. If you can find one thats also into the BNWO and everything to even better but unless they hit all the right check boxes I don't think your going to find what your looking for besides short term flings.

I would like the option of eating his seed out of you😁

That sounds like an amazing arrangement to me. I am already aware that i am not able to properly satisfy women so its obvious that somebody else is going to have to do it for me.

Back