1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

Q. Know or not know?

Discussion in 'Welcome to the new Dark Wanderer!' started by dig420, Mar 26, 2016.

?

Know or not know?

1. Yes, I want ALL the details RIGHT NOW!

81.3%
  2. NO, I like the slow burn of not knowing for sure.

18.8%
  1. dig420

dig420 HMFIC Staff Member Administrator

Your wife tells you she slept with somebody you know. Would you rather know who it is or agonize over it, knowing that anyone you talk to during your daily life could be the one?

sexyboots likes this.
  2. Njjeffsubmissive

Njjeffsubmissive Member Member

I would so love the humiliation

dig420 likes this.
  3. dig420

Welcome to the site! You're officially the first poster on the new Darkwanderer, but there will be many more to come :)

4. Seldom Seen Slim

Seldom Seen Slim Comma Cop Staff Member

Hunh -- funny you should ask -- 'cause it won't likely happen in our marriage. We started HotWifing over a year ago - and Nancy's had 18 or so guys in that time. With her work schedule -- she wouldn't have time for a sneak affair!:p

5. dig420

Busy girl!

6. Seldom Seen Slim

Oh, not as busy as she could be. We live so far out of the rest of the world that it's a bitch to find regulars. Her personal best: 7 cocks in 7 days (I was one of 'em -- and yeah, it was great!);)

7. mwc4bbcmd

mwc4bbcmd Member Member

Love the details as I can get them. The suspense is awesome also

Holepleasr likes this.
  8. Seldom Seen Slim

To elaborate -- Nancy's asked me if it'd be okay for her to meet someone after work, on her way home, and maybe bed him or at least invite him to the house for sex, or maybe blow him in the parking lot. But notice that she's asked me how I'd feel about it rather than just doing it. And when I told her that I didn't like the idea -- at the time it was a guy or two from her job and we both know better (after giving it a minute of thought). Nah, I don't see it happening. And it wouldn't happen with my buddies -- 'cause I'm old enough that she's got one senior citizen in her stable (me), and it's way easy for her to find younger and better guys for the fun of fucking. We're certainly good advocates for the lifestyle known as HotWifing. No secrets needed.

Holepleasr, sexyboots and fisherman like this.
  9. mwmcurious

mwmcurious Member Member

I think the moment going from not knowing to finding out, or finding evidence of sex, is a turn on.

Holepleasr, sexyboots and fisherman like this.
  10. Seldom Seen Slim

I'll go along with the concept of it being a turn on to hear about afterwards -- that's for sure. But I'm not sure I'm ready for Nancy to try that idea. I don't know that she'd do it for fear of it upsetting me more than it might turn me on.

Stay tuned for more as our lives continue. In the past few days we've had some kinda deep thoughts on what we're doing. I think the end result - at least for now -- is that Nancy's going to try to feed my fantasy by being more of the slut I dream about.

Maybe that'll have her try sneaking around? And round and round it goes.

SSSlim

Holepleasr likes this.
  11. errolflynn

errolflynn Member Author!

I have shared my wife with 15 men over three years. Only two knew that I knew they were fucking her. The other thirteen were her work colleagues or business friends. My wife loves telling me of her experiences and I love to hear how the different men treated her and fucked her. Meeting them at her work and knowing they were using my wife's body for their pkwasure was particularly exciting.

Holepleasr likes this.