• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Pussy Ripper Club at Vegas

xxxeccentric

Author!
Author
Before After 9.jpg

Putting these two photos in proper sequence. The above represents a revisit to Vegas. She had gone there to service and be serviced, many times since she was 21 yr old.

In the above, she is back in town at the age of 38 yrs. Her pimp friend from the Midwest, had just relocated to Vegas. And he knew she already had a long history of hardcore.

With this visit, he arranged for her very first workout with the "Pussy Ripper Club". Yes, that was the same group he would set her up with over 15 yr later, as part of her sexual bucket list:
<a href=" ">www.flickr.com/photos/191452346@N08/52616460517/in/datepo...</a>

But this visit was done in 1986, for local photos and promotions of the strip itself. The two photos above give you a quick edited version of the little mags and pamphlets at XXX shops. We were supposed to get some of the mags, but never did. The pimp was able to get these single photos. Which I do appreciate.

So, one after another, she was fucked by the BBC members of the Pussy Ripper Club. The name was chosen because of what the BBC wanted to do to white girls. I suppose you would call it "reparations". Half jesting sarcastic and half real in nature. The end result was a lot of local XXX photos and vids that began showing up in shops and on the street.

Was very interesting feeling to know that my wife was in a lot of jerk off material out in Vegas during that time period.

As to the above grainy photo copies, they are important in reminding all of us what she did many times with many hand picked BBC and BIG white guys, while each time in Vegas. Remember this is the multi degree University Lab admin/marathon runner on her break almost 2 thousand miles away from her labs.

And regulars to this Flickr site, know that she did hardcore and S/M mainly because she liked it. The financial was not her main reason.

In the above, many of you know her face, her ring and her body from the over one hundred photos on this site. She obviously enjoyed unpackaging him!

Then, I have always thought that this missionary was classic. Not only because it is my wife, but because it shows true rough sex. Back then? It truly was "no holes barred".

This particular group, AND the photographers, had a goal of an almost S/M use of white females and their genitals. When I think of commercial productions, I cannot remember very many where there was no PC protection, where the female paid the price.

Yet, here is one that I will never forget...BECAUSE...that is my wife happily beaten red and splayed open.

Her description was of a giant love muscle poking WAY up above her belly button, and IT actually pulling her up and to him...like a hooking connection. That, and feeling like her guts were really plowed. But, all of that, with "a series of guys", in just one evening!!!

She never showed any fear, and happily worked with guys who even bragged about permanently changing vaginal tracts.✨😲✨

Back