• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Poll: Who's the Bull

How should the bull be known to the couple?

• His boss

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • His collegue/subordinate at work

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Her boss

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Her collegue/subordinate at work

• Their neighbor

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Her ex boyfriend/husband

• Random hook-up (internet, bar, etc)

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • His Friend

• College roomate/fellow student

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Other (share below)

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters

AlfonsoAnon

Spam Hunter
Staff Member
I've asked about who reader preferences for women, both personality & relationship wise (seems like the freaks on this site would like to get cucked by a cruel/sadistic ******** ... which does sound kinda interesting). Anyway, how about the bulls?

I thought of as many 'standard' bull types as I could. Pick what you like, multi-choice is allowed.

Its been a couple of weeks & randos seem to hold the edge over her ex's & her boss in a tie for 2nd. But nobody has more than 4 votes, so I'm not sure a real preference can be determined.

And no, I have no idea what 'thread bumping' is

My best friend in highschool fucked my girlfriend almost every weekend and she jacked my little dick off. he was my best friend long before and after she got pregnant by another guy. So my "Bull " was my best friend for years he got my girls on the side. Often with me setting it up for them

Back