• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

POLITICAL BELIEFS

D Hevel

Author!
Author
First and foremost, I do not want to initiate an ugly discussion about politics. That occurred with one my other topic discussions. That does nothing for Black Supremacy. I am wondering, however, how many members have found themselves moving leftist as a result of their beliefs in Black Supremacy.

I know that personally, I have moved way left, as I find organizations and groups on the left doing more to bring about change to the status quo of white supremacy. I have also found myself working with and supporting leftist educators who want to bring a curriculum of social justice, revisionist history and other leftist agendas to pubic schools.

Again, a discussion like this does not need to get ugly, but a simple debate on the topic.

Ive said before in a previous post, I have what I have because I work my ass off for those things. So when I hear the term “white privilege” I say fuck you! What is privileged about work? I have black friends that like me work their ass off to have what they have, are they “black privileged?”

I don’t care if you see yourself far left but if you or anyone like you pushes a “privileged” idea, you should be prepared for a massive amount of pushback. Otherwise believe what you believe.

Don’t push your ideas on others and realize that we all live together. Those politicians in DC have been out for themselves for decades and I assure they don’t give a flying fuck about anyone. And the sooner people start realizing that the sooner we can start electing leaders that see We The People the way we’re suppose to be seen.

I know that personally, I have moved way left, as I find organizations and groups on the left doing more to bring about change to the status quo of white supremacy. I have also found myself working with and supporting leftist educators who want to bring a curriculum of social justice, revisionist history and other leftist agendas to pubic schools.

I have moved "left" quite a bit in the last year or so. I was once a (hesitant) Trump supporter, believed in building a wall, severely limiting immigration -- I was against taking down and vandalizing Confederate monuments, mainly because of history -- now I think it might be best to move those to museums, if they are to be saved at all. Now i can look at a statue "tagged" by BLM-supporters and can see some beauty in that -- a sign of historical change, and maybe progress.

I've come to realize that opposing the change underway is only going to delay the inevitable, that there's no way to stop the decline of white power in the USA and other western white nations. And part of me feels like maybe we deserve that, because of how we've treated other people (even within our own race). The idea of just submitting to and accepting Black surpremacy is kind of exciting.

I also came to realize as I got older that many of my problems in life has been caused by other white people. For example, the only time in my life I've ever had a knife pulled on me was by a white neighbor over something idiotic (he thought I had taken a pic of his cat). Some of the best friends I made in elementary were poor Blacks at the school I was "bussed" to, while most bullies I dealt with were whites from rich families -- things like that.

And I think "white privilege" really is a thing, though in many respects it's really more about economic class than just skin color. Being from a lower-class white ****** I could tell I was always looked down upon by upper-middle class whites, who were born on third-base while I was on first and had to work harder to get anywhere (of course, many Blacks are born on home plate at bat, with two strikes against them, and have to work even harder to get ahead). So , that's something that gives me a greater empathy for them, though I don't necessarily give a free pass based upon just that -- of course, sometimes things are people's own fault (lack of ambition, etc).

Having always been pretty open-minded I've never had a problem with interracial relationships and sex, though with my political shift I'm now more into the idea of white women choosing to procreate only with Black men, as white birth rates plummet -- whites being replaced. Even as early as the start of the NFL season I didn't like the "Black National Anthem" being played -- now I just don't care -- they could use it to replace the Star-Spangled Banner, if that's what people want. Things are changing, we are entering a new era -- so might as well just go along with it, maybe even embrace it.

I have moved "left" quite a bit in the last year or so. I was once a (hesitant) Trump supporter, believed in building a wall, severely limiting immigration -- I was against taking down and vandalizing Confederate monuments, mainly because of history -- now I think it might be best to move those to museums, if they are to be saved at all. Now i can look at a statue "tagged" by BLM-supporters and can see some beauty in that -- a sign of historical change, and maybe progress.

I've come to realize that opposing the change underway is only going to delay the inevitable, that there's no way to stop the decline of white power in the USA and other western white nations. And part of me feels like maybe we deserve that, because of how we've treated other people (even within our own race). The idea of just submitting to and accepting Black surpremacy is kind of exciting.

I also came to realize as I got older that many of my problems in life has been caused by other white people. For example, the only time in my life I've ever had a knife pulled on me was by a white neighbor over something idiotic (he thought I had taken a pic of his cat). Some of the best friends I made in elementary were poor Blacks at the school I was "bussed" to, while most bullies I dealt with were whites from rich families -- things like that.

And I think "white privilege" really is a thing, though in many respects it's really more about economic class than just skin color. Being from a lower-class white ****** I could tell I was always looked down upon by upper-middle class whites, who were born on third-base while I was on first and had to work harder to get anywhere (of course, many Blacks are born on home plate at bat, with two strikes against them, and have to work even harder to get ahead). So , that's something that gives me a greater empathy for them, though I don't necessarily give a free pass based upon just that -- of course, sometimes things are people's own fault (lack of ambition, etc).

Having always been pretty open-minded I've never had a problem with interracial relationships and sex, though with my political shift I'm now more into the idea of white women choosing to procreate only with Black men, as white birth rates plummet -- whites being replaced. Even as early as the start of the NFL season I didn't like the "Black National Anthem" being played -- now I just don't care -- they could use it to replace the Star-Spangled Banner, if that's what people want. Things are changing, we are entering a new era -- so might as well just go along with it, maybe even embrace it.

You are a good submissive white boy just like me.

All Hail a Black World Order!

I liked the well thought out response; we have much in common. My transition was slow over many years, but took off after President Obama was elected. Being VA, seeing all those confederate statues removed, schools renamed with Black names and so forth, was beautiful. No matter how hard those conservative whites try, the change is coming. All we can do, is encourage it and help bring the change we so desire.

Ive said before in a previous post, I have what I have because I work my ass off for those things. So when I hear the term “white privilege” I say fuck you! What is privileged about work? I have black friends that like me work their ass off to have what they have, are they “black privileged?”

I don’t care if you see yourself far left but if you or anyone like you pushes a “privileged” idea, you should be prepared for a massive amount of pushback. Otherwise believe what you believe.

Don’t push your ideas on others and realize that we all live together. Those politicians in DC have been out for themselves for decades and I assure they don’t give a flying fuck about anyone. And the sooner people start realizing that the sooner we can start electing leaders that see We The People the way we’re suppose to be seen.

Did you read my original post, I did not want this to get ugly and wanted to have calm, rational discussion. Perhaps this is a discussion that you're ready to be part of, if you get offended so quickly. Finally, I get a speeding ticket, I go to the court house to pay it and the lady looks at me and says ,I cannot believe someone like you got this ticket; true story. Perhaps a bit of white privilege? I was four Black men in a foreign country. The local police pull us over, make us spread-eagle against the wall. Each one of the Black men were taken between two buildings and were beat. I was not. White privilege, I am sure. True story.

Did you read my original post, I did not want this to get ugly and wanted to have calm, rational discussion. Perhaps this is a discussion that you're ready to be part of, if you get offended so quickly. Finally, I get a speeding ticket, I go to the court house to pay it and the lady looks at me and says ,I cannot believe someone like you got this ticket; true story. Perhaps a bit of white privilege? I was four Black men in a foreign country. The local police pull us over, make us spread-eagle against the wall. Each one of the Black men were taken between two buildings and were beat. I was not. White privilege, I am sure. True story.

Rational, calm, whatever. When your idea of such a response is to very nice and neatly THROW THE WHITE RACE UNDER THE BUS?

You care nothing about rational, only agenda. Your agenda, white race bad, black race good. You say it nice and easy all day long, end of day, you're the problem and making it rational changes nothing.

Im not easily offended, but when you make yourself a martyr for all things white I get a bit disgusted. Your foreign country story...why didn’t you use your “white privileged” and stop your black brethren from getting beaten? Why didn’t you, whitey, step in their place and take their beatings for them? You know, reparations being what they are and all.

As far as your ticket story, I highly doubt the judge’s statement to you was about your “whiteness” no, you’re probably some local community leader or higher and their reference is to the fact of your lack of leadership by example.

So don’t get offended by my retorts, it’s all just civil and calm, ya know!

https://newyorknewstimes.com/nyc-public-schools-ask-parents-to-reflect-whiteness/115851/ The article at this site might help with your understanding of white privilege. FYI No offense taken, we disagree, but diverse opinions are what bring out the best in people.

Well, since we're sharing and all. Yes I read from inside your link and you're hereby invited to read what I have to say. Oh, and listen to the song from the link provided, it's quite enlightening.

Allow me to leave you with this; division pits society against itself and if we don't find some middle ground real soon we are DOOMED. Not the white race, but all of mankind, regardless of skin color. If EVERYONE doesn't wake up and realize what the politicians are doing to ALL of us they will remove every right and privilege from everyone. We will ALL become their bitches on a leash and eating the shit they feed us!

Living on extreme ends offers no middle ground, but oh in the middle will shall meet one way or another. The politicians do not care about you, me, any of us anywhere. They have used the people to profit for years and continue to do so. George Floyd was just a match to start the flame and the cop's knee to throat was paid for his gasoline, FACT!

White privilege, racism, all those cute catch phrases, did you ever ask yourself, where did they come from? Or did you just accept what you were told without debate? If you will blindly eat what you're being fed you will no doubt gorge yourself to death and the shit you leave behind will be used to further divide and why? If you, all of you, want real and lasting change, then GO CHANGE YOUR LEADERSHIP!

Do any of you realize that we (THE TAX PAYING CITIZENS OF THE USA) paid our US Congress men and women $372,600,000 over the 4 years Trump was in office and the ONLY thing they did for the money they were paid was to attempt to remove him by any means necessary? THEY DID NOTHING for this country or for its citizens. Trump took no salary, but they sure took theirs, and more, oh yes, they took a lot more. Trump did nothing bad for YOU, or YOU, or YOU YOU YOU and YOU and ME, NOTHING, he in fact did more for the people of this country (yes, I can prove it) than anyone in DC did for the people, but everyone in DC with very few exceptions did EVERYTHING they could to rip this country apart!

And here in this website that is for FANTASY you have people actually thinking that the white race should be eradicated. That is most radical, asinine thing I've ever heard. According to some people on this site, every black man has a 12" dick and they're all fucking and impregnating ever white woman on the planet. Wonder how the black women are feeling about that when one considers the fact that there are more black women than black men in the US? We are doomed to failure if we do not come to a middle ground, white black brown, we're all doomed if we do not remove the inherit evil that is leading our country, and the world into hell!

"FAKE WOKE" song lyrics,

I think it’s crazy I’m the one who they labelled as controversial
And Cardi B is the role model for 12-year-old girls
There’s rappers pushing Xanax at the top of the Billboard
But if I mention race in a song, I’m scared I’ll get killed for it
It’s backwards, it’s getting exponentially dumb
It’s more difficult to get a job than purchase a gun
Eminem used to gay bash and murder his mom
And now he doesn’t want fans if they voted for Trump
We’re ashamed to be American, you should probably love it
‘Cause you have the right to hatе it and not get stoned to death in public
As childrеn, we were taught how to walk and talk
But the system wants adults to sit down and shut up
Cancel culture runs the world, now the planet went crazy
Label everything we say as homophobic or racist
If you’re white, then you’re privileged, guilty by association
All our childhood heroes got MeToo’d or they’re rapists

They never freed the slaves, they realized that they don’t need the chains
They gave us tiny screens, we think we’re free ’cause we can’t see the cage
They knew the race war would be the game they need to play
For people to pick teams, they use the media to feed the flame

They so fake woke, facts don’t care ’bout feelings
They know they won’t tell me what to believe in
They so fake woke, same old safe zones
They so fake woke, facts don’t care ’bout your feelings

I think it’s crazy all these people screaming facts, but they fake woke
Hate their neighbour ’cause he wears a mask or he stays home
Has a ********, but his favourite artist said he slays hoes
Picks her up from school, music slaps on the way home
Censorship’s an issue ’cause they choose what they erase
There’s a difference between hate speech and speech that you hate
I think Black Lives Matter was the stupidest name
When the system’s screwing everyone exactly the same
I just wanna spend Thanksgiving Day with food and my ******
Without being accused of celebrating native casualties
We got so divided, it’s black and white and political
Republicans are bigots, libtards if you’re liberal
There’s riots in our streets, and it’s just getting worse
Y’all screaming, “Defund the police”, y’all are genius for sure
They’re underfunded already, they’re way too busy to work
Order food and call the cops, see what reaches you first

Segregation ended, that’s a lie in itself
That was a strategy to make us think they were tryin’ to help
They knew that racism was hot if they designed it to sell
We buy up every single box and divide us ourselves

Use violence to get peace and wonder why it isn’t working
That’s like sleeping with a football team to try and be a virgin
Politicians are for sale, and someone always makes the purchase
But you and I cannot afford it, our democracy is worthless
If a man has mental illness, call him crazy, say it silently
When country’s going crazy, we accept it as society
Get sick and take a pill when the side effects get you high
You get addicted like these rappers dyin’ fighting with sobriety
Censoring the facts turns our children into idiots
They claim it’s for our safety, I’ll tell you what it really is
Removing information that empowers all the citizens
The truth doesn’t damage points of view that are legitimate
They’re tryna change amen to amen and women
How’d we let ’em make praying a microaggression?
Instead of asking God for the strength to keep winnin’
We cheat to get ahead, and then we ask him for forgiveness

Feminism used to be the most righteous of fights
But these days it feels like they secretly hate guys
I don’t trust anyone who bleeds for a week and don’t die
I’m just kiddin’, but everything else that I said is right

There is only 1 real privilege; race, religion, sexual orientation or which time zone you happen to be born in all have nothing to do with privilege. The only real privilege is GREEN as in MONEY; those that have it are privileged, those that do not have money are not, plain and simple.

As for politics, all parties just use that bullshit to gain and keep POWER; they have the privilege, have you ever seen a poor politician?

Interesting thread. I think something overlooked is the fact that changes in racial demography will inevitably result in a shift in the balance of power politically and racially. America is based on whiteness and owes its national success to white culture, white civilization, etc. The browning of America and the rise of black supremacy will bring down America at every level, scientifically, intellectually, etc. The challenge is how to keep the scientific benefits of whiteness and the white standard of living when white people disappear.

Let's be honest. The major goal of the so called "Civil Rights Movement" was to make it possible for blacks and browns to run away from their own kind and enjoy a superior life style in white communities and in white schools. Brown v. Bd. of Ed, widely celebrated by blacks, is based on the moral and intellectual supremacy of white children and the argument that separation from white children deny black children an "educational opportunity." Brown openly stated that the compelled physical presence of unwilling white children was for black children, an "educational opportunity." When whites are extinct, where will you get the captive white children to achieve forced racial integration?

Can you give us any news about your granddaughters? before taking an interest in the fate of the world, perhaps start with your ******? the privileges of your sons, *********-in-law and granddaughters?

fuck politics...;eave it black cock submission/worship...no good ever cums from these posts

Well, anyone not interested in a particular thread or topic can choose not to click on it.

It's more interesting than all the "I'm a white sissy boi with a teeny tiny penis" postings that seems to make up most of the topics here.

It is certainly fun to explore and the meeting or the appearance of meeting like minded individuals is always a plus.
As for political views they are just that someone’s view. Its like saying that Lesbians should not be allowed to use dildos because they’ve made their choice crazy that’s how views work

Back