• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Please stop!

No if we are around it’s a constant reminder that they where the weaker group and they will never accomplish what the white bois have
In short it’s easier for them poor horse hung young black men

Please bear in mind that posts advocating actual violence, or videos depicting racial violence will be deleted, and the user risks suspension or removal.

Darkwanderer.net does not support or encourage such activity. The theme of our website is based on fantasy and fetish. and does not condone hatred.

Please bear in mind that posts advocating actual violence, or videos depicting racial violence will be deleted, and the user risks suspension or removal.

Darkwanderer.net does not support or encourage such activity. The theme of our website is based on fantasy and fetish. and does not condone hatred.
I have always responded with the understanding that it is a sexual fetish. I completely reject and condemn any kind of violence.

To add, I think some things get misconstrued misinterpreted, it is absolutely wrong to encourage violence and being as that some of us have knelt/ surrendered, the act sounds aggressive but really it is more a realisation for those of us who are now collared.

I see many of you encouraging violence. Why do you hate us so much?
It’s not so much violence as knowing our place, I have been enslaved by a Dom, I have sex with him and his friends, I am feminised, I wear female clothes for him, I have signed a power of attorney giving him legal rights to make all my decisions, he controls my bank accounts, he’s put parental controls on my phone, I pad and lap top, he’s relieved me of my toxic white masculinity, he’s even told me I’m like a woman in bed with him, my clothing isnt for me to be a woman, it’s symbolic more than anything so people can see I’m no longer masculine, I’m kept hairless, I’m locked in chastity, sex with females is completely forbidden, he didnt do this with any form of violence, my ex girlfriend began my feminisation as he bull came round to fuck her then it was my turn to surrender and after he fucked me, he told his friend i was quite a bitch anyway my ex girlfriend now gave my dom the keys to my chastity and I became his property over time.
I dont see black men or women as hating us, it is our turn to be in chains, the truth is they are stronger and better than us, they were living a happy enough life to we enslaved them and honestly being enslaved and loosing my rights to make any of my own decisions has been a relief to me, becoming another mans bottom and wearing dresses has been such a life change for me, the only time he hurts me is when he rams his cock up me as I scream in to and bite my pillow

It’s not so much violence as knowing our place, I have been enslaved by a Dom, I have sex with him and his friends, I am feminised, I wear female clothes for him, I have signed a power of attorney giving him legal rights to make all my decisions, he controls my bank accounts, he’s put parental controls on my phone, I pad and lap top, he’s relieved me of my toxic white masculinity, he’s even told me I’m like a woman in bed with him, my clothing isnt for me to be a woman, it’s symbolic more than anything so people can see I’m no longer masculine, I’m kept hairless, I’m locked in chastity, sex with females is completely forbidden, he didnt do this with any form of violence, my ex girlfriend began my feminisation as he bull came round to fuck her then it was my turn to surrender and after he fucked me, he told his friend i was quite a bitch anyway my ex girlfriend now gave my dom the keys to my chastity and I became his property over time.
I dont see black men or women as hating us, it is our turn to be in chains, the truth is they are stronger and better than us, they were living a happy enough life to we enslaved them and honestly being enslaved and loosing my rights to make any of my own decisions has been a relief to me, becoming another mans bottom and wearing dresses has been such a life change for me, the only time he hurts me is when he rams his cock up me as I scream in to and bite my pillow
Very well said

That is so beautiful! You have our dream life.

Back